Roomi Force Bio

Full name: Roomi von OctoheimKana: オクトハイムルーミィRōmaji: Octoheim Rumi

Kana: オクトハイムルーミィ
Rōmaji: Octoheim Rumi

Rank: Captain of the Roomi Force

Alias: Angel of Death

Species: Octoling (Dumbo octopus)

Age: 34

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: April 11th, 13,987 A.D.

City of Birth: Octoburg

Nationality: Octarian

Height: 5'8"/176 cm

Weight: 180 lbs/81 kg

Eye Color: Light blue irises/yellow sclera

Hair Color: Black hair/gold gradient/white spots

Ink Color: Octarian purple

Appearance

Roomi von Octoheim is among the Elite Octolings, whom is easily recognizable from his black/gold tentacles and the seaweed on his hypnoshades. He wears the standard issue Null Armor for his team--wearing the boots, the armor, shorts and he wears his hypnoshades. Like the other members of the Roomi Force, he wears a communicator on his left ear to contact his other teammates.

Personality

While he is a arrogant and merciless fighter, Roomi displays a strong sense of honor in combat and prefers fairness in his battles. But this is a façade to show that Roomi has absolutely no honor whatsoever and would rather fight dirty when his enemies least expects it. When his enemies say that he has no honor, he responds with, "Honor is not worth the dirt on my shoe."

Roomi cares deeply about his teammates, as he would grieve for the death of any of his comrades. However, he also can be quite harsh to his team members if they fail a mission or run away from the fight, often threatening to kill them. Roomi is one of the few Octarians who genuinely reveres DJ Octavio, with his loyalty being further shown by following any order Octavio gives him.

Unlike his comrades, Roomi is a very calculating and methodical man, preferring a pragmatic approach in battle. He is noted by his subordinates to always research the mission at hand before acting. He is shown to have a very developed understanding of technology and fighting.

That is how he presents himself to his enemies and his subordinates. Behind the scenes, he's a completely different person. As he among the top scientists among Octarian society alongside the Ida family, he is sociopathic, cruel, barbaric, vicious, heartless, bloodthirsty and sadistic, especially when conducting his experiments and crimes against nature in the name of DJ Octavio. It was Roomi who invented the hypnoshades and he was praised by Octavio for brainwashing his entire armies to be loyal to Octavio.

There have been rumors that he has been secretly working for Dark Squid, but evidence is still sketchy.