Chapter [10]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

I watch Tyler re-enter the cabin throwing me a look of disgust.

"It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid," I state.

Tyler glances at me, "If Klaus gets a hold of you, if he gets that kid? He wins."

I shake my head, "That's not true."

Hayley sighs, "If that's the case help us hide from him!"

Tyler ignores her picking up the knife, lying on the floor. 

I turn to Tyler, "You know me Tyler, you grew up with me, Help Hayley and I run!"

Tyler laughs, "You love him too much to leave him, Dani. Besides he'll find us and he'll punish you by taking the baby away from you. Then he'll make more of his hybrid monsters."

I shake my head, "if he would do that because I left him, then maybe it would be best if I stayed then, wouldn't it?"

He sighs angrily, "You've allowed you mind to be clouded by emotions, It's gonna get you killed."

He advances towards me, Hayley taking the opportunity to stab Tyler in the abdomen with a chair leg.

He quickly takes it out yelling, "That was stupid!"

He walks towards me again, grinning at Hayley, when suddenly the door to the cabin opens Dwayne rushing in.

"Get away from her!" Dwayne threatens.

"What do you care?" Tyler asks confused.

"I said get away!"

Tyler turns to him in frustration, "You got what you wanted, now get lost!"

I turn to Dwayne in desperation, "Dwayne, he's gonna kill me! And he's gonna kill you, too! He said that hybrids are too dangerous to live! You need to stop him!"

Tyler turns to me hitting my face, "SHUT UP!"

Dwayne rushes up behind Tyler attacking, the two brawling with each other.

I sit up, Hayley cutting her binds shuffling over to cut mine, tugging me to my feet, the two of us running outside.

Hayley entwines her hand tightly with mine pulling me behind a tree.