Chapter [3]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

Two days later

Klaus has been avoiding me, Elijah is gone, although I'm sure he's been daggered, and Hayley is the only one by my side.

I groan to myself sitting comfortably, a blanket wrapped around my body by the fireplace.

The front door opens, Rebekah's voice echoing through the halls.

Jumping from my seat, I run towards the front door, "Bekah!"

"There she is," Bekah smiles her arms wide pulling me into a hug, "It's been a while hasn't it."

I nod brushing down my dress, "So do you know where Elijah is?"

She shakes her head.

My smile falls, "I'm concerned Bekah. Klaus is being Klaus, meaning he's probably daggered Elijah, although I don't know why."

"Sounds like my Brother," she tells me.

Rebekah turns to Hayley, "Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like."

She walks into the living room yelling, "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

Suddenly a pair of doors open, revealing Klaus himself.

"Enough with all the shouting," He smirks, "Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"

Rebekah frowns, "They were very rude. Trying to victimise a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you," Klaus states glancing at me slightly.

Rebekah scoffs, "I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?"

Klaus grins, "Perhaps he's on holiday...or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I."