Chapter [67]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

Tristan throws me to the ground roughly.

I roll onto my side my shackles still on.

"My little sister informs me that she pulled out your heart," Tristan studies me.

"And let me guess you're here to apologise," I scoff, "You're too late."

Tristan grips hold of my hair, "As a matter of fact I'm here to find out how you're still alive."

He releases me standing up, straightening his suit.

"In order for a Hybrid to die, one would either pull out their heart or behead them."

"Here, I thought you were an idiot," I smirk.

"But you....." He gets into my face, "You're able to cheat death. Almost like a Mikaelson."

"Are you approaching a point?" I question rolling my eyes.

He smiles, "Two years ago you were a werewolf who turned into an ordinary hybrid. But now something has changed. What is it?"

I laugh, "I thought you knew."

"I can't kill you permanently so I would guess that you're now an original," He suggests with a smile, "How?"

I shrug, "I would say ask Dahlia, but she's dead."

Tristan furrows his eyebrows, "Dahlia?"

"Right, you don't know," I sigh, "Dahlia. She was Esther's sister."

"Elijah's Aunt," Tristan clarifies.

"Exactly."

"But if she's a witch how did she survive for a thousand years?"

"How does any witch prolong life?" I counter.

He presses his lips into a firm line, "So she cast a spell to turn you into an original."

I nod, "And since then I haven't been able to die......"

He smiles, "So you're an original. You've got your own sireline."

I shake my head, "I would but I've not turned anyone."

He smirks, "Not yet. My sister informed me of what she has done to Camille."