Chapter [61]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

I lean against the wall next to Freya watching her light a sage of smudge.

"Mmmm..."

Freya smiles looking down at her, "Took you long enough."

Aurora's eyes light up, "Oh, are we to play a fun game?"

"Actually, yes," She holds up the burning sage, "And now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

I step forward with a smirk on my face, "We're gonna have a lot of fun."

"Nik's current obsession," Aurora smirks, "What a pleasure."

I roll my eyes, "Don't become too flattered."

"Oh, okay. So, then what, pray tell, are we doing here?" She asks.

"You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you."

"Oh!" Aurora chuckles in amusement, "Well by all means."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I smack Aurora aggressively into the wall, blood pouring down her face.

"Ugh!"

"I'm gonna ask you again......where is Rebekah?"

She wipes her head, "You're quite strong...for an infant."

Freya thrusts her hand casting a powerful pain infliction spell causing Aurora to scream out. The spell increases dramatically leading to Aurora to lash out throwing Freya across the room.

I speed forward holding Aurora in a choke-hold squeezing hard. She blinks in surprise at my strength, gaining the upper hand twisting my arm around my back.

Freya stands up inflicting an extraordinarily powerful pain spell.

Aurora giggles loudly, "Woo! Hahaha! That actually hurt. Haha!"

I grin happily.

"Oh, I have't felt pain since the 1700s! Kind of tickles!" Her face falls, "And for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."

She lunges for me, but I grab her hair shoving her back.

"How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic little bitch?"