Chapter 1 - A Good Secret Keeper

2nd July 1999, It had been two years since I defeated Voldemort, two years since I had become an important part of magical history...and well, one year since I became Head Girl and Gryffindor Quidditch captain! And yes, Eddy and I had recently turned 18 years old.

Also, random information but here it is, Mrs Weasley made me, Harry, Sirius and Remus see a therapist for a year after the war. That really did help...turns out all 4 of us had a lot of PTSD and Depression. But we were all better now.

Sirius and Neville also helped me get rid of my habit of smoking (I had gotten addicted because of Sylvia. Bellatrix had been killed in the war so Sylvia was now thankfully, dead.) by chucking all of my cigarette packs out of a lot of windows.

Today, we were going back home and were about to have our last train ride in the Hogwarts express. I felt a sting of nostalgia as I looked around my dorm one last time. I looked over at my bed which was beside Ginny's as I remembered my first day at Hogwarts when I had forcefully woken up Ginny at 5 in the morning, I simply smiled at the memory. I never thought that seven years would pass this quickly back then.

This place had been my home for the past 7 years...I had made so many memories here, good and bad, and I wasn't ready to leave just yet. This place is where I had made so many great friends who always have my back...Not to mention this is where I found the love of my life. And I couldn't wait to see him today.

"I don't feel like leaving." Ginny sighed.

"Me neither, Gin. I can't believe we've graduated."

"I can't believe I managed to get an O on my Herbology NEWTs!" She exclaimed.

"Let's be real, neither of us would've gotten an O on Herbology if it weren't for Neville tutoring us." I said to her.

"Eh."

"Hey Anne, do you mind dressing up Anna? I was giving her a bath and now she's peed all over the floor so I have to clean it. And Melody's too busy talking to this Ravenclaw person she's dating and she's in the Great Hall." Melanie's voice requested from the bathroom.

"Sowwy Momma." Anna said to her.

"It's okay Mellie, I'll dress her up."

"It's alright darling, just go to Aunt Lizzy." Melanie said to her daughter kindly before talking to me, "Thank you so much, Anne you're a life saver."

"Yeah, no problem."

Just then, Anna walked out with her unicorn towel (I got that for her) wrapper around her.

"Aunt Wizzy!" She exclaimed happily as she came running to me, leaving her towel behind so she was completely naked.

"C'mere, Buttercup. And try not to drop your towel next time." I said while laughing as I picked her up. 'Buttercup' was a nickname that most of us called her.

"Where's Tuckew?" She asked me...Anna and Tucker had gotten really close over this two year span. They both absolutely loved each other.

"He's with Uncle Nevy, remember?" Tucker had been being very hungry for attention the past month and since I was busy studying for the NEWTs, Neville insisted on taking him to his apartment...Yup, Neville had rented himself an apartment after he graduated.

He had been offered an internship at one of the biggest magical Greenhouses of England, and soon he was going to become a certified Herbologist. It was his dream job.

"Can I have haiw like you, Aunt Ginny?" Anna asked sheepishly.

"Yes, but when you're older." Ginny answered as she booped her nose. "If we charm your hair now, your mother will have our head."