Chapter 27 - Sirius Tries To Find Spongebob

20th July 2001, Neville and I had picked this day to be lazy. It was 12 PM and we were lying on our couches, watching Spongebob on the TV. 

Neville was lying with Hazel and Alex lying on his chest. The three of them looked really cute so I decided to take a picture.

I picked out my polaroid camera from the drawer of the side table and faced it towards my family.

"Say Cheese!" I exclaimed.

"Cheese!" Neville said as he smiled at the camera as I took the picture.

"You guys look so adorable!" I squealed as I looked at the picture before showing it to him.

"Ah, what can I say? It's the Longbottom genes." He chuckled.

"Of course it is." I said before kissing his cheek.

"Oh my god! My crush kissed me on the cheek! I'm gonna faint." He said dramatically once he carefully sat up, supporting Hazel and Alex with his forearms.

"I married an absolute dork." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

And just then, my cell phone rang, I took it out and saw that the call was from Sirius, so I picked it up.

"ANNE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled causing me to distance the phone from my ear.

"What happened, Sirius?" I asked calmly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE BASTARDS LIED!"

"Who lied?"

"THEY SAID SPONGEBOB LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE! I CUT UP ALL THE PINEAPPLES IN THE HOUSE AND I COULDN'T FIND HIM! I'M GOING TO REPORT THIS!"

"Sirius, they say Spongebob lives in a Pineapple under the sea, in bikini bottom, not on land." I told him. He was most definitely drunk and wouldn't understand that Spongebob isn't real.

"Oh...Alright then, I'll jump into the sea and swim to bikini bottom!"

"SIRIUS NO!"

"I SHALL FIND SPONGEBOB!"

"Sirius, Love...where are you going?" I heard Remus' voice ask.

"Thank Merlin." Neville sighed.

"I'M GOING TO BIKINI BOTTOM TO FIND SPONGEBOB!"

"Sirius, Bikini bottom is all the way in the Pacific Ocean." Moony reasoned.

"But I must find Spongebob so he can teach me jellyfishing!"

"You can go when you're sober." I said to him through the phone.

"And for now, you can sleep." Remus added.

"Sleeping sounds good. I'll talk to you later, Annie. Byeeee."

"Bye, Dogfather." I said before cutting the call.

"I swear to Merlin, I have the most chaotic family ever." I sighed.

"We can agree on that." My husband sighed as we looked down at Hazel and Alex who were sitting in his lap. And Hazel was pushing Alex's head, trying to push her out of her Dad's lap.

We had noticed how Hazel had grown quite possessive of Neville. She started getting cranky when she saw Neville and I cuddle while she was stuck in her cradle. And she always seemed to get a little jealous when he held Alex in his arms. She was an absolute Daddy's girl. And by that I mean, she clearly loved Neville slightly more than she loved me.

And Alex was the same with me. She was a Mumma's girl.

"I'll take Alex." I said as I took Alex from Neville's lap.

"You can't push your sister like that, Haze." He playfully scolded her which made her and Alex both giggle.

"Stop trying to melt me with your cute baby laughs!" He 'scolded' them both again which caused them to giggle again.

"Merlin, I love you both so much!" He chuckled before taking Alex from me and peppering kisses all over their faces.

I have the perfect family.