Chapter 17 - Crashing Of Parties

12th November 2000 9PM, I was at a muggle restaurant in London with my bridesmaids to have fun for my bachelorette party. Ginny, Melanie and I being pregnant couldn't enjoy being drunk as the others because we were pregnant...so we had to do with non alcoholic beverages.

But hey, I still enjoyed dancing and  gossiping like 16 year old school girls and playing poker with the girls...little did I know the party was going to be spiced up very soon.

Just then, I spotted Neville and the boys coming in through the door of the restaurant. However, they didn't seem to notice us as they directly sat down at the bar, ready to have drinks.

"What are the odds?" Ginny asked as she shook her head.

"Send him a drink! Let's see the drama!" Melody cheered.

"That would be fun." Her wife (Luna) giggled.

"I am drunk and I want drama!" Hermione supported.

"Do it!" Melanie and Tonks cheered as well.

"Alright, let's do this. Waiter! Serve that gentleman over there a vodka and charge it on me, thank you."

After a few moments, I saw the waiter serve Neville a Vodka and then point at me as I waved at him.

He looked at me smugly before walking over to our table, leaning over me ne saying, "There's still 2 days to our wedding, y'know?"

"Which is why you shouldn't be following me."

"I came here to celebrate one of my last days of freedom, why would I waste it on following you?"

"Last days of freedom?" I chuckled.

"Mmhm..." he said before kissing me.

"Hey! Rule number one of bachelor parties! You stick with your bros, not your fiancé!" Seamus said before pulling him by the arm.

"Alright then, I'll just enjoy my freedom." He said smugly as he scanned the room until his eye landed on a brunette girl, "Waiter, get that beautiful woman a whiskey, money's on me." He told the waiter before winking at me and leaving with Seamus who was trying hard to keep in his laugh.

"He did not just fucking do that!" Hermione gasped dramatically.

"Get that bitch back!" Luna said...yup, she did get like that when she was super drunk.

"Hot guy at 12 o'clock. Take your revenge!" Ginny hyped.

"Ooh la la..." The words left my mouth as soon as I laid my eyes on that man.

Hey! Don't judge! Neville is the love of my life but we'd both be lying if we said that we didn't sway here and there sometimes...like it was nothing much really, we'd just check people out or at max, make a conversation but never further than that, and we always told each other when something like that happened.

"If I weren't married and didn't have two kids...I'd definitely tap that." Melanie said before she bit her lower lip on seeing that absolutely gorgeous guy.

I looked over at Neville to see that him and the guys were joking and laughing with that brunette girl he bought a Whiskey.

"Waiter, serve that gentleman a whiskey from my side, please." I told the waiter before he went to the man, served him a whiskey and pointed me.

Somehow, the jealousy kept increasing and by the end of the night, Neville had bought all the women (except us, of course) in the restaurant Whiskey and I had done the same for all the men (except them).

It was one heck of a night. That'll be a story to tell the kids when they're mature enough.