Chapter 3 - Playdate

The next day, Neville and I decided to plan a playdate for Anna and Tucker at his apartment since they hadn't seen each other in a week. And well, to also have a small date ourselves.

So that's where we were headed. I carefully placed Anna in her car-seat on the seat beside the driver's seat before sitting myself...And then, we drove off.

"Aunt Wizzy?" She said as we were driving over a highway.

"Hm?"

"Is India on da' sun?" She asked.

"No darling, it's very much on Earth." I answered her with a chuckle.

"Oh, So Momma and Dada are on Earth?"

"Yes love, they're on Earth."

"Otay."

I just chuckled at her and continued driving. After a 15 minute drive, we finally reached Neville's building. I smiled at the thought of finally just being able to relax and spend some time with my boyfriend after a long time.

When we got into the building, the watchman wrote down our names and let us in. And when we walked into the elevator, Anna decided to press all the buttons up till the 12th floor (which was the floor Neville lived on) so now it was stopping at every floor...strangers who got in gave me weird looks (most of them were judging but who cares?).

Once we got on the 12th floor, I held Anna's hand and walked her to apartment no. 1206, which was Neville's and picked her up so she could ring the doorbell and then I put her back down.

A few moments later, Neville opened the door, wearing his charming smile that could give anyone butterflies.

"Hello, beautiful ladies." He greeted both of us.

"Uncle Nevy!"

"Hey there, Buttercup!" Neville said as he picked her up and peppered her face with kisses before putting her back down as she giggled.

Hearing our exchange, Tucker started barking and then when he saw me and Anna standing at the door, he first jumped on me and licked my face.

"Hello, Tuck." I said to him while chuckling. Once he got off of me, he started sniffing Anna and circled her before recognising her as well.

"Tucky!" She squealed happily as she patted his head. And then suddenly Tucker was in playing mode.

"Won't you invite us in?" I asked him playfully.

"Oh come in," he said as he let us in.

Anna immediately ran in and started chasing after Tucker.

"You charmed the balcony and windows, right?" I asked.

"Yup, I did it half an hour before hand." He said to me with a smile before kissing me. "Sooo...Netflix and chill?" He asked suggestively.

"Neville...Love, maybe let's do that at a time when our dog and my niece aren't here." I deadpanned before lightly hitting his chest.

"I know, I was only joking." He chuckled as he nudged my elbow before we both sat down on his couch. "Oh, I have so much to tell you!" He said excitedly.

"So one, I finally got that certification so I'm now officially a Herbologist! And two, I got the job as the Herbology Professor at Hogwarts!" He told me excitedly.

"That's great, Neville! Okay, now my turn, I got the job as the DADA Professor!" I squealed.

"Really!?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" He said as we both got up and held each other's hands. "We're gonna be colleagues! We can spend more time together!" He added.

"Of course." I said before kissing him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much." We said to each other before going in for another kiss...which turned into snogging.

Just then we heard Anna's cry from Neville's room, so we pulled away and rushed to his room to find Anna crying on the floor, holding her scratched knee as Tucker tried to cheer her up.

"Oh Buttercup, how did this happen?" Neville asked as he picked her up and set her on a chair as I rummaged through my purse for band-aids.

"I-I fell an' s-scwatched my knee!" She cried.

"It's gonna be just fine, darling. You're a strong girl, aren't you?" He comforted her. And that's when I fell even more in love with him, I always do when I see how he is with Anna and Tucker.

"Anna, close your eyes and count till 10, okay?" I said to her as I took out some cotton, Dettol and a band-aid.

"Otay." She said as she tried to control her sobs. She then closed her eyes and started counting to ten, " One, two, thwee, fou', fi', six, seven, eigh', nine, ten..."

During that ten seconds, I cleaned her wound with Dettol and put a band-aid over it.

"See? All better!" I said before kissing her wound.

"It doesn' huwt anymo'!" She squealed happily before she jumped off the chair and started playing with Tucker again.

"I love her." Neville chuckled as we both adored the little girl.

"Me too, love." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I want a little girl someday." He beamed.

"Well, maybe we will have one." I said to him with a smirk.

"Are you saying you actually want to have my children?" He asked as if it were a surprise.

"No, I want to have Colin Creevey's children." I joked.

"Seriously? Colin Creevey? I thought we both hated him after what he did." He sighed as he raised an eyebrow.

"It's called sarcasm, love."

"Oh."