Chapter 20 - Wedding Day (2)

A/N: Again, I don't own any of these images, I got them off Pinterest.
Also, please tell me if I went wrong somewhere with the wedding precessions. I'm not Christian so I don't know much about Christian Weddings so feel free to correct me.

Oh, and this dress above is the bridesmaids dresses (Because we know Luna would make everyone wear yellow for good luck).

*Anne's POV*

It was 2:30 PM I was going through my old photo albums while sitting by myself in the hotel room.

I looked at the picture of Dad spinning me around as we danced and Mum stood behind us laughing, Christmas of '95.

We were so happy together.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched the picture replay, as I remembered how mum used to tease me about Neville and how Dad used to act as if he disliked him but secretly thought he was the right person for me.

I wish they were here today.

Before I knew it, I was sobbing.

Just then, the door opened and Anna came to me running, "Aunt Wizzy! Look at my dwess! Isn't it pwetty?" she said excitedly as she twirled around in her new flower girl dress.

"I-It's very p-pretty, darling. Y-You look like a princess." I told her with a smile.

"Were you cwying?" She asked with a frown as she wiped my tears with her tiny hands.

"No."

"Lying makes your nosy grow." She said sternly.

She was smart for a 3 and a half year old.

"Why were you cwying, Aunt Wizzy?" She asked as she sat in my lap.

"I was missing my Momma and Dada, that's all." I told her with a smile.

"Then why don't you meet them? Are they angwy with you? Or are they not nice?"

"No, they were very nice people."

"Then why can't you meet them?"

"Because...a few years ago, they met a Goddess. The Goddess said that there weren't enough angels in heaven and asked them to come with her so they can become angels."

"So they went with hew?"

"Yes, they did."

"But...why did they leave you and Uncle 'Arry?"

"Because they asked Grandpa Padfoot and Grandpa Moony to take care of us before they went."

"Oh..." She said sadly before asking, "Will the Goddess take away my Momma and Dada away from me and Teddy too?"

"Not anytime soon, love. She has enough angels for now." I assured her with a smile.

"Otay...Don't be sad Aunt Lizzy! Your Momma and Dada would be pwoud of you!" She said as she gave me a bear hug.