Chapter 48 - Anna Gets Caught

13th January 2012, It was Friday the thirteenth...and that's exactly how it was going, unlucky. First, I bumped into Oliver with a mug full of coffee and got it on both our shirts, and then Teddy and Victoire came skateboarding into class and threw confetti everywhere and told me I was the best aunt ever (While that was cute, turns out it was to get out of getting scolded for not doing their homework.) and now I was taking a walk in the courtyard since it was recess time and I needed fresh air.

But guess what I found? A blonde boy sucking on Anna's neck, having her pinned against a tree as she giggled...oh no...

"Miss Tonks!" I called out as she quickly pushed the boy off herself and he ran away while she laughed awkwardly, looking at me.

"H-Hey Aunt Liz..." She said awkwardly.

"Anna...what the hell..." That's all I said.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm just shocked...God, I can't believe this is the same unicorn-obsessed girl...Who's that boy?"

"His name's Karl McKenzie, 6th year." She answered while blushing.

"You two dating?" I asked as I started walking beside her.

"Um...yes,"

"How long?"

"Two months..."

"And you didn't tell me? Too cool for Auntie now, are you?"

"It's not like that, in fact, it's cool to hang out with you, 'cause you're super hot and a badass superhero. I didn't tell you 'cause I didn't want to take any chances on Dad finding out." She sighed. "He thinks I'll get pregnant at 15 like him and mum." She added with an eye roll.

"I mean I'm 15 and not pregnant,"

"It better stay like that." I said to her sternly.

"Of course it will," She chuckled.

"I don't have to give you the talk, do I?"

"Nope, Mum traumatized me enough." She shook her head.

"Good...So, did you do anything yet?"

Now, you might think this is weird, but no, it isn't, you see, Anna and I shared this wonderful bond where she could safely tell me anything and not hide anything, and we were open about these conversations so communication was never a problem in our relationship as aunt and niece.

"Well...not exactly but I think we might be getting there, I mean he sometimes touches my butt when we snog, and this one time he grabbed my boob too..." She told me in a giddy manner.

"And you were okay with that, right?"

"Yeah, I was."

Where the heck is that 5-year-old who used to go to school wearing a unicorn backpack?

"Buttercup...get this alright? Whatever happens, never ever let your guard down, okay? Never let anyone take advantage of you or manipulate you into doing anything you don't want to do."

"We're not just talking about sex anymore, are we?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"No...We aren't. I'm just telling you what I've learned from my life."

"I don't get it,"

"You will one day, I had to learn that at 14, I'm glad you don't yet...Anyways, be safe alright, and just a piece of advice, don't have sex until you're certain you love him and that you're ready."

"Do I need to be in love to have sex?"

"No, you don't, it's just that the first time's magical, it's something you wanna share with someone you love. Your virginity isn't a coin to be lost between the cushions of a sofa. And you won't realize this now but sex can have a lot of emotions attached to it, well at least that's how it is with me, you might be different. You get me?"

It's true but also bullshit so I could make sure that kid is good for her...or maybe scare him off.

"I think so,"

"Good." I said before kissing her forehead. "Be careful, Buttercup," I said one last before walking off for my next class.