Chapter 22 - Fixing Relationships

11th February 2001 9AM, I was 7 and a half months pregnant, and right now, I was sitting at the breakfast table, watching my husband make chicken sandwiches.

Once he was done, he served 6 sandwiches to me and kept 2 sandwiches for himself.

"It's so weird how you're making me eat for the three of us, but you won't let me sleep for the three of us."

"That's because today's ultrasound day!" He told me excitedly. Ultrasounds were something we both really got excited for because we got to see the faces of our baby girls.

Neville even got each and every scan framed and hung them up on our living room wall. That wall was dedicatedly for pictures of our family.

Currently, it wasn't that full but I'd bet anything that it would be full of pictures in about 10-11 years...or even in 5 years.

"It is?" I asked excitedly as he nodded happily

"Just a few more weeks." He said as he crouched down beside me before kissing my baby bump.

"Y'know, Healer Hoff said that my delivery would be between 8 and 8 and a half months because our babies are identical twins."

"Really? So that would be...only 2-4 weeks!" He said before getting up and happy dancing.

"I can't wait to hold you both!" He said before peppering kisses all over my baby bump as I chuckled. "I love the three of you so much." He added on as he rested his head on it.

"We love you too." I chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"Do you think they can hear us?" He asked as he lovingly looked at my baby bump.

"Yes they do, babies can start hearing after the fourth month."

"Good, then they know the rules about boys." He smiled with satisfaction.

"You do realise that they can't exactly understand us yet." I chuckled.

"Then I'll just repeat myself when they can understand." He shrugged.

"Just imagine our girls being friends with Ginny, Fred and George's respective sons." I said thoughtfully.

"And us giving them countless detentions throughout their years at Hogwarts. Because just look at their parents."

"Minnie's already scared."

"I know. Remember when we told her that ours, Harry, Fred and George's kids are gonna be in the same year?"

"She fell off her chair and asked was if we were all trying to give a heart attack." I chuckled.

"Just imagine, 3 of James Potter's grandchildren in the same year. Plus two Fred and George spawns."

"Also, imagine if I passed on the Marauders map and Harry passed on the invisibility cloak."

"I think we'd be giving the five of them a hell lot of detentions."

"That would be one heck of a quintet." I sighed.

"And if they're all in the same house..."

"We are doomed."

"I think we should stop imagining."