Chapter 46 - The School Play (3)

"Snow White left for the woods to collect her berries, oblivious of what was about to happen next." Alex narrated as Hazel went backstage.

"She accidentally took my draft, didn't she?" Neville asked as he realized.

"Yup, she did,"

Now the thing with both Hazel and Alex was that when there was a minor flaw that doesn't go according to plan, the flaw becomes the plan, apparently, they get that from me.

So, now, they were gonna perform Neville's version of Snow White which was actually titled 'Snow White: The Badass' where Snow White was anti-romantic and a karate champion.

He had made his own version of classic Disney stories and read them instead for bedtime stories so the girls know that they don't a knight in shining armor to save them...or that they didn't romance at all, except he wrote 'Lesbian Cinderella'.

(A/N: I'm too lazy to write the whole thing.)

Well, here's how the play went, when as usual the Evil Queen sent the hunter to kill Snow White but when he's about to attack her, she senses it, and well...let's just say I feel bad for the kid who was playing the hunter because Hazel karate chopped at his back.

And then when the hunter tells her to run away she tells him to chill and casually walks into the woods and finds the dwarfs' cottage as usual and as usual starts living with them but not because she's afraid of the queen but because she doesn't want to live with that 'toxic arse bitch' and then.

As usual, the evil queen becomes an ugly old lady and offers Snow White the poisoned apple while the dwarfs were gone.

"How stupid do you think I am?" Snow White snaps at the Evil Queen and then karate chops her to death (Poor James) and makes her eat the apple.

She just knows it's the Evil Queen and realizes that now she's the queen. And then the dwarfs arrive and worship her and then the prince arrives and asks Snow White to marry him but she simply refuses, saying that she's anti-romantic, and besides she can't marry a man she just met.

She then steals his horse and rides her way back to the castle and becomes the queen and rules the kingdom (That finally has a queen who doesn't only care about her looks).

Oh, and she also invites the Dwarfs to live with her in the huge castle and they renovate it and get some slides built into it for fun and live happily ever after.

Once the show was over, the kids did a bow and the curtains fell.

"I could definitely become a children's book writer." Neville said smugly.

"You wrote this masterpiece?" Harry asked him.

"Yup, he did. He also wrote Lesbian Cinderella, Superhero Aurora, Prison-Breakout Belle, Rupanzel The Body Builder and now he's working on...?"

"Ariel who was smart enough to not risk everything for a teensy crush," Neville added.

"Do you think you could email them to me? I need quality bedtime stories for Lily." Harry requested.

"Me too, I need some for Roxy." George added from where he was sitting behind us.

"Um...sure." He said awkwardly.

Well...a few more people heard and then Neville had to send out 50 emails to 50 different fathers...