Chapter 35 - First Day Of School (2)

8 AM, I had just driven to London City School with both my daughters and my husband in the car. I can't believe they're 6 already, it feels like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant.

The next thing I might know, they'd be graduating from Hogwarts...I need to stop getting emotional.

"Alright ladies, your stop is here." I said as I parked the car.

"Do we have to go, Mum?" Alex whined.

"Yes, you do."

"What's the use? We're gonna go to Hogwarts later anyways." Hazel complained.

"Even Hogwarts has its primary school pre-requisites."

"Like what?"

"Like...What's five times four?" I really couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"What does that even mean?" Alex questioned.

"Twenty." Hazel answered.

"Haze, who taught you multiplication?" Neville asked her.

"That Maths book Aunt Hermione gave us for our birthday."

"You actually read it?" Alex asked.

"Yeah."

"Nerd."

"Alright, very nice, Hazel...but you're still gonna have to go to school." I told her.

"Okay, but what if someone's mean to us?" she asked.

"Then you give them your best punch."

"Anne!"

"Okay fine, only do that when the bully's being really really mean."

"Won't we get into trouble for that?" Alex asked.

"That's what we're for, to get you out of trouble."

"But that does not mean that you'll pick fights for no reason." Neville said sternly. " Oh, and if some guy tries to ask you out, do kick him between his legs. And tell him that your Dad owns a sword." He added sweetly.

"Dad...you don't own a sword." Hazel reasoned.

"The sword of Gryffindor finds me when I need it."

"What's that?" Alex asked.

"Alright, let's get you both out of this car." I said before we wasted more time.

The four of us got out of the car and then Neville handed the girls their bags.

And that's when we found the rest of our friends and family.

"I can't wait to hear about your first detention!" Sirius said to James in excitement. As they got out of Harry's car.

"Mum and Auntie Anne have grounded us more times than I can count, Grandpa."

"Oh, you know you deserve it after almost setting the house on fire, turning your Dad's hair green, and trying to turn your baby brother into a pig with my wand." Ginny scolded as she held her one-year-old son, Remus Arthur Potter in her arms.

Harry was going to name him Albus Severus Potter until I slapped some sense into him.

"I get it mum!"

"Hey guys!" I waved at them.

"Alex, Hazie!"

"Jamie!"

The kids shouted before running to each other and sharing a group hug, it was adorable.

"Hazie!" I heard George jr's voice before I turned around to see him standing with Fred and Alicia.

"Georgie!"

"Rude." James frowned.

"Simp." Alex rolled her eyes.

"Love birds." Fred jr added as he walked up to the kids as Hazel and George hugged.

"I'd bet anything they're gonna end up together one day." Fred said to me.

"Over my dead body." Neville scoffed.

"Don't be so bitter, Love." I chuckled.

"I could see Hazel Weasley happening." Ginny whispered as we watched the two kids pull away blushing.

"No." Neville deadpanned.

"I wish Hazel was gay too." Remus sighed.

"We don't know Alex is gay for sure, she could be bisexual, pansexual or something for all we know. It's too early for now." I said.

"But she is a fruity kid for sure." Sirius added.

"Hello miss, you look very pretty today." Alex flirtatiously said to a teacher who walked past.

"Thank you." The lady said kindly.

"Your child is fruity." Harry nodded.

"I know."

"You're not the only one with a gay kid." Angelina said to me.

"What-really?"

"Yup."

"Oh, well."