Chapter 7 - IT'S POSITIVE!

*Neville's POV*

5th July 2000, 9PM, we were at a muggle club having beer and enjoying ourselves at Harry's Bachelor Party. It was Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, Bishop, Draco and me.

And right now, we were discussing the weirdest places we had sex in...that's just how drunk we were...

"On our wedding night, Hermione went to take her dress off in the bathroom and I followed her...we ended up doing it in there." Ron told us...we were all too drunk to care at this point.

"Eh...Blaise and I spent our wedding night on our pool table." Draco said.

"Ours was on a balcony railing...don't ask how we pulled it off...we just did. Although, a pool table could be interesting too..." Seamus said as he looked at his husband suggestively.

"I wonder...definitely sounds fun." Dean said.

"Okay, my turn...in one of the girl's bathroom stalls of The three broomsticks...that's when we made Anna. God, we had such a fun time." Bishop said dreamily.

"Your turn, Neville." Dean said as he took another sip of his drink.

"On the kitchen slab." I said as I remembered what Anne and I did in the kitchen of my apartment 3 weeks ago.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFLOWER MY TEENIE-WEENIE ITTY-BITTY INNOCENT BABY SISTER!?" Harry yelled as he grabbed my collar.

She doesn't sound that innocent when we do it.

"I've had a lot of sleepless nights because of your banging. You guys always forget the silencing charm. Do you know how traumatised I am?" Dean sobbed.

"Well...she happens to be my elder twin but still...HOW DARE YOU!?" Bishop yelled at me.

"SHE HAPPENS TO BE MY LITTLE COUSIN!" Draco yelled as well.

"You guys are just being hypocritical right now...it's kind of sexist." Seamus said.

"How exactly?" Harry asked.

"Because...you guys have sex, why can't she have sex? That's for why you're being hypocritical. As for the sexist part, if she were your brother instead of your sister, you would've congratulated her when she told you she had sex but since that's not the case and she's a girl, you're being angry because she had sex." Seamus explained as Harry, Draco, Bishop and even Ron had a face of realisation.

"Oh my god! Have I been a sexist all this time!?" Harry shouted in panic. That was followed by Bishop, Draco and Ron questioning if they were sexist...but that was short lasted because Bishop said that he won't let anyone come anywhere near his baby girl because no one's ever going to be good enough for her.

That's when Harry, Ron and Draco ended up at the same conclusion for Anne.

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer to buy that ring.

After a few moments Harry snapped his face in my direction before saying, "On a kitchen slab? Seriously?"

Well, it sure was hot.

"You don't want to hear the whole story." I told him.

We were both being quite the freaks that day.

*Anne's POV*

Ginny, Melody, Melanie, Luna, Hermione and I were playing Poker in Ginny's hotel room (we had booked 2 rooms for the night for Ginny's Bachelorette party) when I started feeling nauseous and had to run to the bathroom to vomit into the toilet.