Chapter 68 - Anne vs Anne

*Young Anne's POV*

We were still at the order, having supper. However, the kids hadn't told us much about the future yet.

I smiled as I saw Neville and Hazel excitedly talking about plants...it was adorable!

Meanwhile, I was talking to Jane, she was telling me about how she was excited about her first year at Hogwarts.

Alex was also sitting beside me, telling me about their adventures at Hogwarts. I was glad to know that they don't have to go through everything we are. This means that eventually Voldemort will be gone.

As far as I had observed, I noticed how Hazel was almost entirely like Neville while Alex was like me, and Jane was a balance between the two.

Just then, there was a loud pop in the air and five middle-aged adults fell onto the table causing the food on it to fly everywhere as everyone pointed their wands at them.

"Oh c'mon, it's just us from the future!" A black-haired woman with glasses shouted from the bunch in frustration.

"Would you stop shouting for like 2 seconds!?" A raven-headed man snapped at her.

Once they untangled themselves and stood on the floor, I realized that woman was me...I was still 5'3...and the man was Eddy, and apart from future us, there was Harry, Ginny, and Neville.

"Okay, hopefully, we don't have to clarify who we are...We are them but older." Future Ginny said as she motioned at us.

"That is quite obvious," Mrs Weasley commented.

"Hello, I guess..." Dad shrugged.

Future me turned around to look at him as tears flooded her eyes as future Harry did the same with mum.

After a few seconds, they rushed over to hug them and cried into their shoulders as they hugged them back.

"I would definitely date future you..." Harry whispered to Neville.

"Same" He whispered back.

"You would date future me too?" Harry raised his eyebrows.

"No, I would date future me too." Neville clarified.

"Oh," my brother said in disappointment.

"Could you stop being gay for 2 minutes, can't you see our future selves are crying!?" I snapped at Harry as my suspicion kept growing.

"So?"

"Maybe something happened to Mum and Dad..." I said sadly as I saw Dad comfort future me.

"You okay now?" Dad asked as Anne nodded.

Once everyone calmed down, my future self went all angry mom mode and started yelling causing all the kids to shrink in their seats.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TIME TRAVEL!?"

"I-It was my idea...m-mum" Alex stuttered.

"Why? Do you know how worried all of us were? You scared the life out of us!" Neville scolded her worriedly before hugging her. "We were looking for you for three days until the time travel department found you guys over here!"

"Al saw mum cry the other day about-"

But before Hazel could finish that sentence, future me cut her off saying, "So I do feel bad about it sometimes...that doesn't mean that you have to go back in time to change that...do you know how much danger you could've put yourself and others in?"

"I-It's my fault, Aunt Liz...I agreed to get the time turner..." Anna said sheepishly.

"Don't ever do that again!" Future Eddy scolded before hugging her.

"And I suppose you understand that I'll have to suspend your internship?" Future Harry asked her sternly.

"I understand," She muttered as she stared at her feet.

"You lost your internship because of us..." Fred Jr said to her guiltily.

"Sorry Anna," Jane said to her.

"It's fine," she shook her head.

"We're going back to our time, c'mon." Future me said as she roughly gripped Hazel's arm and pulled her.

What a bitch!

"Hey! Don't manhandle her like that!" I yelled at her.

"I think I know how to handle my daughter." She snapped at me.

"Yeah well, I may be only 14 years old but I know that's not how you're supposed to handle your kid!"

"There are way worse things than a rough grip, and you know it!"

"Oh my god, you are such a bitch!"

"Shut up!" She said before punching me in the nose causing it to bleed.

Are my punches that hard?

"Self-harm is not tolerated in this household!" Dad yelled at my future self.

"Oww!" I said as I grabbed my nose as everyone looked shocked with wide eyes and my future self had her hand covering her mouth with her eyes wide.

"You need to stop punching people, Love..." Future Neville said to her.

"Handkerchief?" Harry offered as I took it and pressed it onto my bleeding nose.

"Finally you know how much your punches hurt." He commented as I glared at him.

"Shut up, Harry, or I won't hesitate to punch you too." My future self deadpanned.

"You are honestly such a meanie." Adult Harry commented.

"That's something that didn't change," current Harry added.

"Hey, do not talk about your sister like that," Moony scolded both Harrys as I suddenly saw future Anne cover her mouth and run away.

"What just happened..." Ron said in confusion.

I guess this is going to take up a lot of time...