Chapter 5 - Patrick and Squidward

20th December 1999 11PM, the Yule holidays were starting tomorrow onwards and right now, I was in the staff room, correcting the last few 3rd year assignments so I'd be free over the holidays...honestly, I used to think doing assignments was hard but correcting them is even worse.

"Hey, Love. Whatcha doin'?" Neville asked as he came into the room, walked over behind me and started massaging my shoulders.

(A/N: Why did I hear Isabella?)

"I've only got...1,2...11 assignments left to correct." I told him exhaustedly.

"You sound exhausted."

"Very."

"Do you want me to help?"

"Yes, please." I said as Neville grabbed a chair, sat on it and grabbed a few assignments.

And in a matter of half an hour we were FINALLY done.

"Thank you so much, Neville. You're a life saver, really." I said as I grabbed his hand across the table.

"You're welcome." He said before kissing my hand. "Now, do you want to come in my room and cuddle?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said to him with a smile before we both got up no made our way to his room, lay down on his bed and just cuddled. That was until my stomach gave a loud growl.

"What was your last meal? I don't remember seeing you at dinner." Neville asked.

"I was busy correcting assignments so I just had some instant noodles." I answered.

"Anne, you can't just live off instant noodles."

"Yes, I can."

"I made sandwiches."

"I can't live off instant noodles."

"Let's get you the sandwiches." He said while chuckling as we both got up and got into the kitchen.

I hugged his waist from behind as he put some sandwiches on a plate for me.

"You're perfect husband material, did you know that?" I told him as I rest my chin on his shoulder.

He sighed and turned around before wrapping his arms around my waist as I placed my hands on his shoulder and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Anne...do you want to get married?" He asked me, "I mean all our friends are getting married." He added.

"Well, in two or three years, yes...but for now, this is fine." I told him. "And what do you mean all our friends? That's just Ron, Hermione, Eddy, and Melanie who got married." I asked.

"I thought you knew...considering Harry's your elder brother."

"HARRY AND GINNY ARE GETTING MARRIED!?" I yelled...Why am I the last one to know!?

"Well...they're not engaged..yet." Neville answered nervously.

"Neville Longbottom, you better spill what's going on." I asked sternly.

"Harry's planning to propose to Ginny on Christmas!" He said quickly.

"He told you but not his own sister!?" I said angrily.

"Well...maybe he had his reasons...we don't know." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Like what?" I challenged.

"I don't know..."

"I will kick his arse."

"Don't you think you're overreacting, Love?"