Chapter 6 - Everyone Has News

We were all having Christmas Dinner at the Burrow, Anna was sitting in Tonks' lap and sharing from her plate.

Today, Bill and Fleur had come as well and Mrs Weasley said that Charlie would be coming too. Literally all of us, except Ginny, of course, were waiting for Harry to propose to Ginny...he said he would do that when we started exchanging presents.

Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll take it." I said as I got up from my seat and opened the door to reveal Charlie.

"Charlie!" I said excitedly.

"Annie!" He said before we hugged each other.

We both had gotten pretty close over the span of two years because of our shared love for animals. And like my relationship with every other Weasley child, our relationship was also sibling-like.

Once we pulled away from the hug, I noticed that he had bought a baby dragon wearing a onesie that said 'Princess' in big pink letters sitting in a stroller.

"I see you bought your kid." I said.

"Yup." He answered, popping the 'p'. "Where's yours?" He asked, referring to Tucker.

Just then, Tucker came to the door barking before he sniffed Charlie and recognized him and started doing his little happy dance thing.

"Here he is." I said as Charlie crouched down and pet him. "Sooo...Did Harry do it yet?" He asked as he got up.

"No, he said he'll do it when we start exchanging presents."

"Good, I didn't want to miss Ginny's reaction and the chance to tease her."

"Same...come on in. It is your house." I said playfully.

"Yeah, let's go in." He then picked up his baby dragon from the stroller, held her in his arms, looked at her and said, "Let's go give grandma a heart attack."

We both laughed before going in and entering the drawing-dining where everyone was spread out.

"Hey Mum, I hope you don't mind me bringing my daughter." Charlie said as soon as he entered.

"CHARLIE, THAT'S A DRAGON!" Mrs. Weasley yelled as soon as she saw the baby.

"What else were you expecting, Mum?" Bill asked out of amusement.

"She has a name mother, it's Aurora." Charlie told her plainly.

"I think she's adorable." Luna said as she came over and pet the little dragon.

"I'll caw you Auwa!" Anna said as she came up running to pet Aurora as well.

"Charlie, it'z not zat I'm againzt your new dragon but...I'm pregnant and I'm not sure itz safe." Fleur revealed, Mrs Weasley was abut to fall out of shock but luckily, her husband caught her.

And just as we were all processing this, Melanie spoke up, "Same problem."

I'm going to be an Aunt again!

"YOU'RE BOTH PREGNANT!?" Ginny, Draco and Neville screamed.

"Well...yes." Melanie said.

"Dada said I'm gonna be a big sister!" Anna squealed.

"Yes darling you are." her mother said before kissing her temple.

"Well...since everyone is revealing pregnancies..." Melody said before her twin cut her off.

"You're not-"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh my god! I love you! Finally!" Melanie squealed before hugging her sister.

"You're pregnant too!?" Eddy asked Melody.

"She's not pregnant, she's gay and she's dating Luna." Melanie answered as the said couple blushed.

"I dated men and I didn't like it, so I tried dating a girl and as it turns out, I found the love of my life." Melody said as her and Luna looked at each other lovingly before intertwining their fingers.

"Aunt Wuna and Aunt Mewody awe gay!" Anna squealed as she clapped her hands.

"How did you even understand that?" Harry asked Melanie.

"Twin telepathy." Me, Eddy, Melody, Melanie, Fred and George answered in unison before giving our respective twins high-fives. It's true, we twins could always tell what the other was thinking.

"Oh, and we just got engaged!" Luna said happily as she held up their hands to reveal engagement rings on both their fingers.

"Well, that reminds me, Blaise proposed to me!" Draco announced as he showed us his engagement ring on his finger. Yup, he finally gathered the courage to ask Blaise out after he graduated.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" Aunt Cissy said as she hugged him.

"Thank you, Mum!"

"I guess we're the only ones left." Neville whispered in my ear.

"No, there are a lot of people left...there's Fred, George-" But before I could finish that sentence, Neville beat me to it.

"George proposed to Angelina and Fred did to Alicia, remember?"

I honestly forgot about that.

"There's Tonks and Charlie-"

"We decided to get married too!" Charlie announced as he kissed the ring on Tonks' hand as she blushed.

"There's still Percy-" I whispered to Neville as everyone exchanged good wishes and congratulations with each other.

"And I've got a ring, I'm planning to propose to Audrey on new years." Percy announced happily.

"I suppose it's just us now." Ginny said as she sat beside me.

Not for long, Ginny.

"Yup, just us." I said as I looked at my boyfriend instead of Ginny.

"Uhm...everyone? Well, since we're all about engagements today, here's another one." Harry said as he caught everyone's attention as Ginny's eyes widened.

"Ginny, I've had a crush on you since the first time I saw you on Platform 9 3/4. Sorry Ron, but it's true, I'm sorry I lied about it in 2nd year. By the time I reached 4th year, I thought I had gotten over my 'silly little crush' on you...but that theory of mine was proved wrong in 5th year when Anne and Neville pushed me towards you."

"You're welcome." We both said in unison.

"Yes thank you. Anyways, I was saying that even though my life wasn't perfect, you still decided to stick with me...and I was wondering if you'd stick with me for the rest of our lives."

Harry then went down on one knee and pulled out a ring, "Ginevra Molly Weasley, will you marry me?"

"YES!" Ginny squealed before her fiancé got up and they kissed passionately.

Well, it is just me and Neville left now.

"Neville...you know what I'm going to say." His dad said as he held his shoulders.

"Dad, we talked about this." He frowned.

"Let them take their time, Frank." His mum said as she came up as well.

"Yeah, sorry...take your time kids." He said before leaving with his wife.

"We won't give into peer pressure." We both agreed.

"You better not." Sirius warned as he walked past us.