Chapter 26 - Never Trust Husbands

7th May 2001, 10 PM, I was just coming back home from my dinner date with Ginny, Dea and Hermione. We hadn't gotten any time to hang out in the last 2 months since we (All of us minus Hermione) gave birth to our kids.

Ginny told me about how Harry was flying on his firebolt wearing James (Their son) in a baby carrier. Dea said that Blaise (Draco's husband) did the same with Apollo (Her son).

Well, I guess I can say I'm lucky to have a husband won't get on a broom unless I'm the one driving it.

As soon as I entered the house, I saw a pillow fort in the living room.

I smiled as I shook my head, Neville probably made it to have some fun with the girls.

"Listen, this is a very important meeting of the cool kids club. Today, I'm going to introduce our six newest members." I heard Seamus' voice.

Oh hell, what did Neville do now?

So, I peeked my head inside the pillow fort to see that it had been charmed to be as big as a room and inside sat Harry, Eddy, Dean, Neville, Ron, Fred, George, Draco and Blaise who cheered as Seamus stood wearing my hat on his head and the curtain of my window as a cape, in the front and beside him were Alex and Hazel's cradles holding three lion cubs each...Merlin, what am I witnessing?

"But before I start, I would like to request the angry Mom standing in the back to leave since she isn't a part of the cool kids club." Seamus added as he stared at me sternly.

That caused the other boys (Neville included) to notice me and gasp loudly on noticing me.

"The nerve of you to say that to me in MY own house, wearing MY hat AND the curtain of MY window, not to mention after transfiguring MY daughters into lion cubs!" I snapped at him with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Uhhh...Neville said it was okay." He said fearfully as he pointed at my husband who shrunk in his seat.

"In my defence, this was supposed to be a boys night with the kids and then Blaise said that we should build a pillow fort and make the cool kids club!" He defended.

"Did not! Anne, I swear I did not." Blaise said fearfully.

"Quit lying, Zabini." Draco said as he ate another popcorn.

"Need I remind you we're married!"

"Isn't that why I helped you kidnap my sister's kid?"

"And Ginny won't even let me kidnap my own son, I did it anyway."  Harry said victoriously.

"Seriously, Melanie threw away the swear word book I got for Anna. I mean she's gonna need it to keep away idiot boys!" Eddy complained.

"Tell me about it, I mean Angie won't even let me teach Fred (his son) how to twerk." George rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, I got a toy broom for George (His son) the other day, and Alicia broke it. Said it was too dangerous." Fred added on.

"Wives." Ron rolled his eyes.

"Luckily, I don't have a wife." Dean sighed.

"That's because you have a husband, that's me." Seamus deadpanned.

"Yeah whatever, I'm changing the kids back." I snapped at all of them before transfiguring the 6 kids back to themselves.

So now they were, Hazel, Alex, Apollo, James, Fred (The second) and George(The second).

"Such a buzzkill." Eddy rolled his eyes at me.

"I will hit you." I grumbled.

"I will hit you." He mocked me in a high pitched tone.

And that's when I snapped. So I slapped the back of his head.

"You have started a war!" He shouted as we started hitting each other while the boys chanted "Fight!"

And then in about a few minutes so that I had him in a very painful position. His arm was behind his back and I was holding it, if I twisted it, he would be in a lot of pain.

"Surrender, you little shit." I said to my twin smugly.

"That's my wife bitches!" Neville cheered.

"That won't make me forgive you!" I snapped at him.

"Sad." He said in disappointment.

"Pfft." Dean laughed at him.

"I shall not surrender!" Bishop snapped at me.

"Alright then..." I said as I twisted his arm. "What about now?" I added.

"Ow! Liz! Stop! Fine, I surrender!"

"Good choice." I said to him.

"I was wondering if we could continue-" Neville said sheepishly.

"No! And you have to clean this up...without magic." I told him sternly.

"Yes ma'am."

"Have fun sleeping on the couch."