Chapter 47 - Sibling Fights Never Die

24th November 2011, we were at Sirius and Remus' for Thanksgiving Dinner and they had invited me, Harry, and Eddy. It was just the five of us, our little family.

We were all having dinner and having a good time when Harry decided it would be a good idea to kick me under the table.

So I kicked him back and then he decided to be a crybaby.

"Sirius, Anne's kicking me under the table." He complained.

"Anne, don't kick your brother." Sirius sighed.

"He started it!"

"You dirty liar!"

"Oh, look who's talking!"

"Oh, I know, not a bitch, that's who's talking." Bishop commented.

"Yoo! Gimme five, man!" Harry said as he high-fived my twin as they both ganged up on me.

"Hey! Do not call your sister a bitch!" Remus scolded them.

"Yeah, you dickheads, stop calling me a bitch." I snapped at them.

"Language!" Sirius scolded me.

"I'm thirty! I'm allowed to swear!" I protested.

"I'm thirty, I'm a woman." Harry mocked in a high-pitched voice.

"And I'm totally acting my age." Bishop mocked as well.

"See, this is why your kids love me more than they love you!"

"Nin in nay no nin none ne nore nan nu," He mocked again.

"Every single time," Sirius sighed.

"And I'm the one not acting my age," I rolled my eyes. "Also, you two do realize they're ganging up on me, right?" I added as I turned to Padfoot and Moony in hopes they'd scold them.

"Hey Bishop, do you recall a certain incident in a certain Room of Requirements at Hogwarts that occurred in a certain 1996?" Harry asked Bishop in a mocking tone to blackmail me. He was talking about the time when they walked in on me and Neville.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget? I'm still traumatized." Eddy said back.

"Nothing good ever happens in the Room of Requirements," Remus said as he gave me a stern look.

"Yeah, it was totally not good," Harry nodded.

"That was literally 15 years ago!" I yelled at them.

"Well, Anneliese, as long as you don't want us to spill what actually happened...mind getting me a firewhiskey from the fridge?" Eddy blackmailed with an innocent smile.

"I'll have one too, little sis," Harry added cheekily.

"Alright, need I remind all three of you that this is Thanksgiving dinner!?" Remus scolded.

"I hate both of you," I said to them through gritted teeth.

"Anne and Neville were gonna shag in the ROR!" Harry revealed causing Padfoot and Moony to gasp.

"You must've been what? 14 or 15!?" Sirius yelled at me.

"Well, at least I don't have a third nipple!" I yelled, exposing Harry, "And neither do I have a Mommy kink!" I exposed my twin...I know that because his wife is my friend and because she used to be my roommate.

"You absolute bitch!" They yelled in unison

"Take that fuckasses! Go suck a fuck!" I shouted in victory as I flipped them both the finger.

"Alright, Anne, how exactly does one suck a fuck!?" Harry challenged.

"WE ARE NOT HAVING THIS DISCUSSION AT THIS TABLE!" Remus yelled.

"We all need to go back in therapy." Sirius said under his breath.

"God, this was supposed to be a simple, unproblematic, non-chaotic, Thanksgiving dinner." His husband shook his head.

I guess sibling fights just never die.