Chapter 41 - You Aren't Teenagers! (1)

*TW - Smoking weed, alcohol consumption and driving while high

5th July 2009, Last week had been super stressful which is why Ginny, Dea, Hermione and I had planned a girls trip for 3 days at one of the Potter vacation houses in Ireland (That's where we were right now) that I had inherited from Dad (Yup, the Potters were crazy rich).

The four of us were playing a round of poker when out of nowhere, Ginny said, "You guys wanna go get wasted?"

"I mean, I got a dozen of firewhiskey bottles." Dea said.

"That reminds me...you guys wanna smoke the weed I confiscated from a seventh year?" I asked them.

"Well, I do know an anti-addiction spell." Hermione said smugly.

"And to think you were the one who used to hide my cigarettes back when I was 16." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well, I didn't know the spell back then I learned it after Rose was born."

"Oooh, perfect Hermione Granger smokes weed, who would've thought?" Ginny chuckled.

"It's not like I'm a stoner! It's like a once in 6 months kind of thing, and I don't do weed, I do cigarettes."

"The last time I had a cigarette was 2 months ago." Dea told us.

"My last cigarette was when I was 17." I recalled.

"Is it bad that mine was 3 days ago?" Ginny asked.

"You have a 9-year-old, a 3-year-old, and a 1-year-old Gin, you're excused, just don't get addicted."

"Anyways, I'll go get the weed." I added before getting up and getting the weed.

After half an hour, all four of us were stoned and high on weed and we were also drunk.

"You know, my 14-year-old self would've NEVER thought that someday I'd come on a vacation with you guys and that we'd be smoking weed together." said Dea.

"Honestly, if I went back in time and told my 14-year-old self that I'm friends with you, she'd call me crazy." I pointed out.

"Remember when you both beat each other up after a Quidditch match during the year of Umbitch." Hermione chuckled.

"We really hated each other." Ginny shook her head before taking another puff.

"I used to hate you both so much. It was mostly 'cause I was jealous." Dea admitted. "I mean, you had real friends who always had your back, all the guys wanted you both because you were just so hot, everyone liked you guys, and on top of that you had the hottest boyfriends in school and you were both popular, like Regina George popular, even though Regina George wasn't a thing back then, but you get my point." She added.

"We were Regina George Popular?" Ginny and I gasped.

"You didn't know that?" Hermione asked us.

"You were like the cool kids." Dea said matter-of-factly before taking another puff.

"Wait...Seriously?" I asked.

"I can't believe I was Regina George kind of popular." Ginny sighed.

"Honestly, I'm glad I convinced myself to be friends with you guys, you aren't nearly as bitchy." My cousin admitted.

"The feeling's mutual, cuz." I said to her as we smiled at each other.

"Do you guys think we could still pull hot guys?" Hermione asked randomly.

"Of course we can, we are MILFs." I rolled my eyes.

"Are we though? We're not even thirty yet." Ginny wondered.