Chapter 69 - Result Of The Chapter Number

A/N: Hey guys, I won't be updating for a while because I need some time to cope with my dog's death. Anyways, I wrote this chapter a few days ago and thought I might as well publish it.

*Adult Anne's POV*

Once I was done vomiting into the toilet as Neville held my hair back, I got up and went on to wash my mouth out with water.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine Neville," I said once I spit out the water.

"I really think you should take the test," He said, referring to the pregnancy test he'd been carrying around for the last 2 weeks as I was getting really nauseous.

"I'm not pregnant, Neville!"

"Let's see...morning sickness like last time, you being moody all the time like last time, period's late and yes, I keep track of it. Oh, and your weird cravings just like last time!" He listed out.

"Has it occurred to you that maybe it was because I was worried out of my mind for our girls!?"

"Before they did the whole time heist?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm a mother, I sense things..." I made an excuse.

"Okay, how about this? You take the test, if it's negative, I won't mention it again." He said as he held out a pregnancy test for me.

"That would be pointless if you did," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, then I'd just be dragging you to a hospital. I mean, I'm gonna take you there either way, just don't know if it's gonna be a gynaecologist or a physician."

"Oh god...okay fine, I'll pee on the stick..." I said out of frustration as I took the test from his hand.

"Thank you," He said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom with the test in my hand, "We've gotta wait two minutes," I said to him.

Two minutes later, we both checked the test to see two lines...shit.

"The manual says that means you're pregnant," He said before turning to me with a grin, "I told you so!"

"Shut up! And I'm pretty sure we used protection!"

"Yeah well, it only works 97% of the time,"

"I'm gonna sue that damn company," I groaned.

Having a fourth kid is gonna be stressful.

"But the important thing is that we're having another baby," He said as he held my hands before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, we are," I said with a smile as I lay my head on his chest while hugging him.

"And that I told you so,"

"I hate you," I said as I slapped his chest before walking out with Neville walking after me with a grin plastered on his face as we walked back to where everyone else was.

Nobody said a single word as I sat down next to Ginny and he sat next to Harry, still grinning.

"You okay?" Ginny asked.

"Oh no, she isn't, she is pissed off! Honestly Anne...I told you so! And I was right!" Neville said victoriously.

"You are enjoying this way too much," I said through gritted teeth.

"That's rare..." Harry, Eddy and Frank gasped.

"What's going on?" Young Neville asked in confusion.

"We won at last! Because I was right!" My husband explained to himself.

"I wish I could do that!" The other married men in the room said in unison as their wives glared at them.

"Okay but...what happened, Dad?" Alex asked

"Nothing, we're going back home!"

"I guess this was just a giant waste of time," Hazel said in disappointment.

"I agree..." Ron rolled his eyes.

"And energy, now c'mon, let's go back to where we came from." I said to her before getting up.

I turned to mum and dad, "I love you both so much," Harry and I said to them in unison before pulling them into a hug.

And then I turned to my younger self who looked lost in thought.

"Hey...Sorry for that punch...and don't be too hard on yourself. Cedric's Death was not your fault. Things are going to get better, I promise." I said to her softly.

"Thank you,"

And then we travelled back to our own time.