Chapter 67 - Introductions

*Young Anne's POV*

I was in the common room, catching up on the schoolwork I had missed while I was in a coma because of Umbridge's torture. Meanwhile, Harry was sitting beside me on the couch...except he was upside down.

"Do you think ants have feelings?" He asked randomly.

"Oh yeah, I dated an ant once, he got really angry when we broke up and bit my finger," I deadpanned sarcastically.

"You're such a weirdo, Anne." He rolled his eyes.

"Because you're totally not one." I rolled my eyes as well.

"We are officially the coolest people in Hogwarts!" Ginny said as she and Neville walked in through the portrait hole, wearing sunglasses as they high-fived each other.

"I know! We totally nailed that!" Neville said with a grin.

"We can definitely make a business out of this..." Ginny said matter-of-factly.

"Hmm...'Weasley and Longbottom blowing up services'...totally does not sound stupid."

"Okay, now it sounds stupid..."

"And besides, we'll have Seamus to compete with..."

"What did you two blow up?" I asked them impatiently.

They grinned at each other before taking off their sunglasses and answering, "Umbitch's office,"

"Wow..." Harry and I gasped.

"Oh, you should've seen her face!" Neville said as he dropped next to me.

"She went all whacko old lady!" Ginny said excitedly.

"You didn't get caught, did you?" I asked.

"Nope!" They said with satisfaction before putting on their sunglasses again and high-fiving.

"Anne, I think we're both weirdos for dating these two," Harry said matter-of-factly.

"You love us!" they said as they lowered their sunglasses and glared at him as I shook my head.

Just then, Hermione and Ron walked in, talking fiercely about the sitcom 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'.

(A/N- Let's pretend Friends was completed by then)

"Hey guys, Hermione is totally Monica, agree or disagree?" Ron asked they came over to us.

"Agreed!" All of us said as Ron looked at her as if to say 'Hence Proved!'

"I'm not Monica!"

"Yes, you are..." Neville said matter-of-factly.

"You're really giving me Joey vibes right now, Neville." said Harry.

"How you doin'?" My boyfriend asked me in a Joey voice.

"Nah, you're more of a Ross," I commented, "But you're giving off Joey vibes right now," I added to my boyfriend.

"I'd say Ross too," Ginny said.

"Who do you think is Pheobe?" Hermione asked.

"Luna," All of us said in unison.

"I meant out of us..."

"It's still Luna but Harry just asked me if ants have feelings, so maybe him."

"Nah, he's definitely Chandler." Ginny commented.

"I'm definitely Chandler..." Harry said thoughtfully as he sat up straight rather than upside down.

"Hm...yup, you're Chandler." Neville added.

"Yeah, with all the sarcasm..." I added on.

"And with the best mates' little sister kissing..." Ron added grumpily.