Chapter 13 - Nightmare

A/N - Please Get tissues for yourself. I never meant to write this chapter but someone(Who wishes to stay anonymous in case y'all attack them) requested to see Nev comfort Anne after this particular nightmare.

*TW - Implied Rape*

"P-Please don't hurt me." I begged him as he laughed.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to make you feel good." He said smugly as he backed me onto a wall.

"I-I d-don't want t-to feel good." I cried.

"But I do. So, if you stop talking and stay still like a good girl, this will hurt a lot less." He said as he took off his belt.

I tried to run but he caught me. I wasn't fast enough.

"Don't try to run. It's not good manners to run underdressed in public." He said evilly as he snatched away the T-shirt I was wearing.

"P-Please l-let me go." I cried.

"Anneliese? That's your name, isn't it?" He said as he started touching me, running his hands all over my small body as I tried to resist.

"You know what I like, Anneliese?" He asked as he forcefully took off my leggings.

"N-No. P-Please...let me go." I cried further.

"Little girls." He answered before forcefully taking off my underwear as well, leaving me completely naked, "Pretty little girls like you."

I don't remember much of what happened next but what I do remember is that by the end of it, I ran to the cupboard under the stairs (which was Harry and I's shared room at the time) and cried in one of its corners, naked and bleeding, trying to cover myself with a bedsheet, wanting nothing more than to see my brother as Vernon signed a contract with the monstrous man outside.

"Anne! Anne! Wake up! Oh Merlin, are you okay?" My fiancé asked me as I woke up horrified before hugging me.

My first instinct was to push him off of myself as I yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON ME!"

He looked concerned, sympathetic and taken aback as he got up from my bed and stood a few feet away from me.

"It's alright...I won't touch you." He said softly and comfortingly.

"Sorry..." I frowned as I dug my fingers in my hair, "I didn't mean to...it was just-"

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize...It was that dream again, wasn't it?" Neville asked with concern before I nodded my head in response...pregnancy had been reviving a lot of unpleasant memories.

"You know I'd never do anything like that, right?" He said as he sat back down beside me on my bed.

"I know...it's just an instinct after the nightmare...it's stupid." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"No, it's not." He said as he cautiously took both of my hands in his, "It's normal." He added before kissing the back of my left hand.

"You won't kill me for this, will you?" He asked with a smile.

"No, silly." I said as I smiled at him.

"I love you so much." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said back as I smiled at him.

"Anne, I wasn't talking to you." He said playfully before lowering his head so he was at eye level with my currently very small baby bump, "I was talking to you." He said in a baby voice before kissing it.

"I can just feel they're gonna be a daddy's girl." I chuckled.

"You think it's a girl?" He asked me with excitement.

"I have a feeling it is." I chuckled.

"I'll buy a 'Boys are stupid' onesie beforehand."

"And to think I thought you'd be a little different from Sirius, Remus, and Dad." I rolled my eyes.

"No one in this world will be good enough to date my daughter."

"Alright, A...we don't know for sure if it's a girl WHICH REMINDS ME WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY AND WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT THE GENDER!" I yelled as I immediately got out of bed realizing that it was 10 AM and we had an appointment at 11:30...it was a weekend and we had overslept.

"Oh shoot! We better rush!" Neville said as he was now excited and panicked at the same time.

Well, let's hope Neville won't buy that onesie. I have a strong feeling it's a girl.