Chapter 59 - Hazel Finds Out

I walked into Hogwarts, looking around for Alex so I could comfort her after she had done the exact same thing I did 20 years ago.

I made my way into the Gryffindor Common Room and walked up to her dorm...that used to be my old dorm.

I went in and I heard her sobs coming from the attached bathroom, I also heard Hazel's voice comforting her.

Alex must've given her the password.

I smiled to myself as I realised that Hazel was comforting her the way Ginny comforted me all those years ago.

I decided to let the twins be, I'll just talk to Alex later.

I slowly walked out of the room, into the Common Room where I found Neville standing guiltily.

"I upset her, didn't I?" He sighed as he wiped a tear.

"She'll be fine," I told him as I placed my hand on his shoulder before starting to leave.

"So...uh...you and Wood, huh?" He said just before I was about to walk out of the portrait hole.

I turned around to face him with an eyebrow raised, "So?"

He seemed to be a little troubled with the fact that I wanted to be with someone else.

"It's- Nevermind," he sighed.

"No Neville, if you have something to say, spit it out." I said angrily.

"I just don't think he's good for you." He mumbled.

"And since when do you care?"

"You think I don't care about you? Anne, I care about you so much! We used to be married for Merlin's sake! I-"

"We're not anymore, are we?" I scoffed. "And I don't suppose Trinity will appreciate that..." I added as tears filled my eyes at the mere thought of Neville being with someone else.

"Don't bring Trinity into this!"

"Why the hell not!?"

"Okay here it is, Trinity and I broke up a month ago! You wanna know why? Because I don't love her! I love you! It's always been you!"

I love you too, but you won't understand, would you?

"Oh really? If you loved me so much then why in the name of Merlin did you cheat on me with Karol!?" I yelled as I finally let my tears spill.

Just hen I heard a sob coming from upstairs, we both looked up to see Hazel standing at he the top of the stairs with tears in her eyes.

I hope she didn't hear all that!

She slowly walked down the stairs with a look of betrayal on her face as she looked at Neville, her father whom she loved with all her heart.

"I-Is it t-true, Dad? D-Did you cheat on Mum?" She asked him as she choked back her sobs.

"Hazie..." He started guiltily.

"Oh my god, you did!" She cried as she backed away from him. "I hate you so much!" She yelled at him.

"Hazelnut, I-" he started as tears filled his eyes.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN! YOU DISGUST ME!" She yelled again before running out of the common room.

I gave him one last dirty look before walking off too.