Hospitals, Phone Calls & Spatulas - Chapter 5

Narrator's P.O.V.

Perrie left Zayn's house around 11 o'clock, taking baby Jasper, and heading home. She was very distraught  about what happened in there. She was a mixture of emotions, as Zayn kicked her out, basically.

She walked out to her car, opening the back door and placing Jasper gently in his carseat, and strapping him in very securely. She got into the front seat after closing the baby's door and backed out of the driveway.

Tears ran down her cheeks and blurred her vision, as all of what happened played over in her head. She thought of what happened that night, what happened the night she left, what will happen, and all that she thought at that moment in time, is that her life was a wreck. She loves Zayn, if only he knew that.

She had been driving for about ten minutes, and all she was doing was thinking of Zayn, their last encounter several minutes before, and all that thinking only made her cry more.

As she tried to control her breathing, she lost control of the car, swerving on the road, her hands franticly trying to control the staring wheel. The car came into contact with another car in front of them, which was on the opposite side of the street, and her car pushed through the other persons car, smashing into a light post. Everything to Perrie suddenly blurred out.

The crash was so bad, Perrie went unconscious. Paramedics arrived at the scene only a few minutes later. When the fire fighters arrived, they saw that the car was wrapped around the light post. It was impossible for them to rescue her. They had no problem getting the baby. But for Perrie, they had to get the jaws of life to cut the car away from her body. The car had gotten so damaged it was hard to get through the metal.

"There's a baby in there!" one of the paramedics shouted. There was a sign of life in there from the baby's cry. They could not leave the baby in there for long, neither could they leave Perrie in there.

It didn't take too long for them to save the baby, and it was amazing for the doctors to see, because he didn't have one scratch!

They successfully got Perrie out of the damaged vehicle, but she was unconscious, and losing a lot of blood. They rushed Perrie to the emergency hospital, taking the baby to be looked at by nurses. When they got to the hospital, they rushed through the doors, and took her to a room, quickly. They ran a lot of tests, and stopped most of the bleeding.

Nurses carried Jasper to a room, checking him out as he cried. They found out that the baby was fine, not injured in the slightest way, which was very surprising in a way. The hospital did a lot of searching on Perrie Edwards, finding whatever they needed to. Something that could happen just that fast. One second you're celebrating a birthday, the next second your own life flashed before your very eyes.