Mornings, The Beach & Fights- Chapter 24

Zayn's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open, sun blazing through the curtains that were nicely opened, and I blinked a few times. I looked over at the time and it read: 12:31 AM.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, looking at the empty spot in the bed. Memories of Perrie and I flooded my thoughts. She was someone I never wanted to lose. Everything about her was flawless to me. I knew she had flaws, but there's was no regret in me giving her another chance.

A beautiful wife and son - my life was officially complete. The missing puzzle piece of my heart had been filled in, found from wherever it had been. Nothing could've been better.

I had a loving family; three sisters, my mom, my wife and son, Harry as a friend, a cat... What else could I wish for? Nothing - there was nothing else that I wanted. Like I said, my life was completed the moment she woke from her coma.

____

I snaked my arms around Perrie's waist from behind as she chopped some veggies, resting my chin on her shoulder.

She smiled. "Good morning, Zayn."

"Morning."

"Fluffy cheese omelets and bacon for breakfast," she said softly.

I removed my hands from her waist, walking over to a cupboard. "Sounds good." The smile of my lips showed her how happy my life was.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice, then left the kitchen for a quick minute. 

Jasper was playing in his playpen and I looked down at him. "Jasper," I said, lifting him up. "I love you!" I kissed his cheek and walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey, want to go out today? Just you, Jasper and I?" I asked her, putting Jasper in his highchair.

"Yeah, that's fine. Where to?" she asked, plating the breakfast.

"I don't know, the park maybe?" I shrugged.

"Okay." She turned to me and smiled, turning back to what she was doing.

After we ate our breakfast we dressed more appropriately so we could head out. I was dressed in off-white jeans, a turquoise t-shirt, and I topped it off with a very faint blue jacket, throwing on a gold watch and normal, dark colored bracelet. Perrie dressed in light blue skinny jeans, a white crop-top with a grey jacket to go over it, and a purse that matched her sweater. I dressed Jasper in some grey sweats, a light yellow t-shirt with a shield and arrows that were in blue as the pattern, and I put some socks on his tiny feet and a baby beanie on his head.

I strapped Jasper in his carseat and Perrie stuffed his diaper bag in the seat beside him. I opened her door, like the gentleman I am, and then I got into the driver's seat myself, strapping in and closing the door.

I put the key into the ignition, listening to the roar of the engine revving to life as I drove down the road.

Sneaking a quick glance at Perrie, I retorted my eyes back to the road, sighing. There's been so many problems between us; constant arguing, bickering back and forth, and she's never home nowadays. She's always out either with her friend's or at the library. And sometimes I would go there to surprise her, the weird thing - she's never there.