Hey guys!

I thought I would share this with you because...well...who would I be if I didn't? You guys are a big reason as to why or how it's possible for me to even write this down, so why wouldn't I share it with you?

Anywayyyy, I recently just wrote an achievements list. It's a list of all the things I wish to accomplish within this year. I have some pretty rad goals. Lol. But I cannot complete these goals without the help of you guys.

You all have been so very supportive, and I cannot even express how thankful I am to you all for sticking this out with me. You've all taken me so much farther than I ever would've imagined. I don't even have to worry about you guys leaving me. You guys are so supportive to me ❤ Thank you all so very much for everything ❤ Im going to show you the list now :) If there's an X beside it it means I haven't completed the goal yet, and if there's a check mark it means I have :)

                                                        Achievement List Of 2017

1. Reach at least 25K reads on Torn Between Reality within the year ✘
2. Reach at least 5K votes on Torn Between Reality within the year ✘
3. Reach at least 2K comments on Torn Between Reality within the year ✘
4. Reach at least 2K reads on Thinspiration within in the year ✘
5. Reach at least 500 votes on Thinspiration within the year ✘
6. Reach at least 150 comments on Thinspiration within the year ✘

It's short right now, but I plan on adding as I go. Do you guys think this is possible for me to gain? I know it is with you guys. :) Just share this story via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google or email :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! What are your goals for the year? Maybe I can help :)