Frustrations, Notice Me & Yelling - Chapter 28

Short a/n

Short a/n.
Hi guys. You see the banner up there, yeah? Do you like it? Please vote and comment on this story guys, let's make winning a Watty possible for me. Do you guys think you could do that? :) Especially if you like it? I love you all so much, thanks. Enjoy! :) xx

____________________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V.

"What if we do some kind of dark colored marble for this?" I said to my designing crew. I was officially fixing up that neglected house, and so far it had been coming together really well. The floor in the kitchen was going to be white cement that shapes squares like tile, with a nice sort of swirl—and everywhere else other than the bathroom would have dark wood floor, and the walls in the living room were a very light fade green. We hadn't installed the pluming yet, or the counters. Our main focus right now was the flooring and walls, maybe the ceiling. Everything else could wait.

I thought the lighting would've fit well in this house if it was dim, and there will be pretty good sized windows to make it bright during the day. We also had to install the ceiling fans.

"What, like a deep blue?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, maybe like a midnight blue marble... Think about it—do you think it will look right?" I asked in response, feeling kind of unsure. For some reason it's not the same doing this, like I don't get the same feeling I did at first. First it was really easy and it gave me a rush, but now I get nervous about it a lot and it makes it hard for me to concentrate.

"You're the one that has to say yes to something," Tony said with a baffled expression.

"You can always help me choose." I looked down at the prints in my hand.

"Okay." He gave up and starting thinking, his head slightly tilted with his knuckles resting under his jaw. "Well, if we do a blue, I think it should be blue Bahia granite. And for the cabinets and the front part, it should be a wood brown and white, also the floor should the same as the brown wood. Maybe like beehives paved into the floor as the design. We can install the sink beneath the window there, and the entire wall that the window is at, should be the same color as the countertops." When he finished speaking, my mouth hung open in shock. I was imagining it, and it seemed perfect! 

"I agree. Let's get to it then!" 

-----

Seven hours later, we had the whole kitchen just about down, we just needed to add in the lights and the refrigerator.

"Good job on the design, Tony. I was struggling." I sighed.

"What's up with you anyway? For a couple days your head hasn't really been in the game," he said.

"Just been thinking about something else, it's not a big deal," I brushed it off. The reason why I brushed it off was because we were on duty and I don't like talking about personal problems while working, and I like to keep my personal life private anyway. Only people close to me have access to my personal problems, like my mom.