Talking To Mother - Chapter 47

Zayn's P.O.V.

"She's having an affair?!" My mother slammed her palms down against the table, anger evident on her face.

"She claims it's over with him, but I don't think I can just easily trust her again. Like, can anyone blame me? I gave this girl my entire life, and every ounce of my heart - all for this." I shook my head, running my hands through my jet black hair, sighing.

"Aw, honey, I'm so sorry." She frowned at me sympathetically. "Are you willing to continue in this relationship?"

I tapped my fingers against the table, making a random melody. "Honestly, Mom, I don't even know."

"Well, you do know that if this doesn't work out between you two, you'll be losing a lot. Like Jasper." I gaped. "Now, now, I'm not guaranteeing that you'll lose him, but it's a strong possibility." She reached for my hands and held them tightly, making me look her in the eyes. "I would really love to give you the advice that you want, Zayn, but I don't think there's any wrong or right advice I could possibly give in this situation. You have to make this decision. Do what you feel in your heart is right, for you. If you feel like the relationship is a mistake, then you get out of it. If you feel like you guys need time, then you make the most of it." She leaned back.

"Thanks." My voice was barely above a whisper, because I felt as though I would shatter if I spoke any louder.

"It's getting late, and you need to get home and do some thinking. I want you to go home and give yourself some distance between you and Perrie. Go somewhere she isn't, lock yourself in, and think long and hard on your decision." I nodded, biting my lip to force back tears. I was stronger than that. There was no point in crying over this, because I would need to pull through in the end anyway.

"I love you, Zayn, get some good sleep tonight, and give my grandson a kiss for me." She gave me a weak smile before we both stood up.

"I love you too, Mom." I gave her a tight hug before turning to leave. After that, I headed home.

Thinking is how I spent my night.

A/N
Hey Beauties! So, as you all know my new book, Thinspiration, was posted earlier, and I'm extremely excited to write it for you guys. So please check that out because, well... Why not? XD

The coming up chapters will be longer, dont worry! I love you guys so much, and remember, Yu Guys Rawwk!!!!!

(See External Link for direct access to Thinspiration <3)

Dedicated to: Neciforever Paramedic48 shamae2416 andallthatjaz1D Bella_Higgin Foreveryoung19A Insaneee_Princesss HeWillNeverLeave ax93zo endless_chaos_ RachLuluu ennywdyolid08 fatada Please vote and comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️