Planning, Breakfast & Harry. Chapter 17.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Who would've known we'd be discussing wedding plans this soon? I definitely didn't think we'd be talking about them so early. Not like I'm complaining, because I'm truly not.

We had sat at the table area, talking things over. What we discussed sounded pretty epic. We'd get married and maybe take our honeymoon right after.

But that depends. Should we take it right, right after. Or should we wait a while before we leave?

I didn't know at the time. I wondered if we took our honeymoon right after the ceremony, would we be able to take Jasper with us? Or would mom take care of him while we're away? And just how long were we going to be gone for?

We hadn't talked about where we'd go for our honeymoon, but we were just talking about that.

"What about France?" I asked. I was just throwing out some more ideas.

"No, I don't really care much for France." She said.

"Alright." I said, thinking even more. Hm... I wondered.

"Maui's always been one of my dream places to visit. I've always wanted to look around." She said. I reached my hand across the table and put her hand in mind.

"Yes. It would be nice to marry on a beach." I said. "And, yes, I would want to look around as well." I smiled.

"Maui would be nice." She said.

"Hm... Maui." I said, deep in thought.

"What?" She laughed.

"Maui has that strong weather texture. That would be a really nice place to visit." I said.

"How do you know so much about Maui?" She asked, slightly giggling.

"I don't." I chuckled. "It's just what I've heard."

"Oh." She said. "Well, lets think about it." She said.

"Okay." I said. We headed to bed then, waking up to a new day.

(two Months Later. April 11th.)

In the last two months, we've talked a lot about wedding plans. We hadn't discussed all the details yet, but I knew what I had in mind.

Jasper is now 5 months old, and doing great! He's growing up, and getting bigger. I've taken so much pictures of him, Perrie and I. Holding on to the memories. Memories that we could look back on, that Jasper can share with his kids some day.

I was heading towards work, in my car. Perrie's a stay at home mom, so she's home with Jasper.

I pulled into the parking lot of my restaurant, cutting the engine and getting out. I closed and locked my door, going inside afterwards. "Hey, Zayn." Harry greeted me.

"Early?" I laughed.

"I decided to show up a little earlier." He said.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm okay, thanks. And yourself?" He replied.

"I'm good, thank you for asking." I said.

"No problem." Harry said. I nodded, walking to my office. Work started for the day, people coming in to eat and all. It was a rather busy day, one of the busiest of the month, if I'm honest.