Learning To Take Advice - Chapter 76

Zayn's P.O.V.
( November 3rd, 7:15 )

I pulled into the parking lot of a home with no one waiting for me. Turning of the ignition, I sat back in my chair, sighing. The pain was still very evident in me, and my eyes felt heavy with tears I haven't cried yet. I cried a little bit, but not much. I've been busying myself in order to prevent it. Harry told me not to fight it, that we all had to mourn. There he went, with some more of his famous advice.

Opening the car door, I stepped a foot outside, feeling the cool wind hit me. I stood from the car and locked and closed the door, opening Jasper's door and taking him in my arms. I looked at his face, admiring the beautiful baby. He had no clue what was happening. I don't think he even knew that his mommy wasn't with us anymore. I didn't have a clue of how I might explain that to him when he was older.

I unlocked the from door and went inside the lonely, quiet house. After grabbing all of the necessities I would need, I ran a small amount of water in the bathtub for Jasper. Putting him into the warm water, I washed him, cleaning his body and his hair. Drying him up, I dressed him in warm footie pajamas. I fed him some milk before putting him to bed. I kissed him on his forehead, pulling the blanket over his body, and leaving the room, the door left open.

I couldn't find Seth. I hadn't seen him since before the incident. He must have gotten out of the house. I hoped he was okay. It felt like I was slowly losing everything.

With tired eyes, I went and showered before climbing into bed. It felt too weird. I had been utterly used to Perrie being in the bed. Now it felt empty, lonely and cold. I turned over on my back and stared up at the ceiling. Fresh tears sparked up in my eyes, and I didn't fight them this time. I thought Harry was right; I should get it out.

I cried all night...and not once did I fall asleep. This life wasn't what I wanted, but I couldn't rewind it. Or I would've done that two years ago.

A/N
Sad chapter, sad chapter.

Hope you liked it, however...I feel like I'm really bad at these author notes lol.

Dedicated to: nicceylaude0903 :)

Yu Guys Rawwk and I love you!!! xox