Harry, Appreciation & Guests - Chapter 64

Zayn's P.O.V.
( July 24th, 6:21 PM )

Parking the car outside of Harry's driveway, in the street, I opened the car door and stepped out. Shawn got out and stood back, admiring the big house with uneasy eyes. "You okay?" I asked as I opened the gate to the driveway.

"Yeah. This is just a huge house." He followed me in.

"The one we were going to work on in U.K. was going to be way bigger, trust me." He nodded and I rang the doorbell of Harry's house.

A few seconds later it opened and Harry stood in the doorway, a stupid grin on his face. "Hey." He greets.

"Hi. This is Shawn, my designing partner." I introduced him to Shawn, who said 'hi' and shook Harry's hand.

"Come in." Harry moved to let us in and we walked in. Nodding a thanks, I went into the kitchen where I found Perrie and Caraline talking in whispers.

"Hey." I kissed Perrie on the cheek and she grinned deeply.

"Hi! I still think you should've stayed. I'm fine." She gestured to herself. "See?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "We should get home. Is Seth okay, and where's Jasper?"

"Jasper is asleep right now, and Seth is fine. He's in the room with the baby." I nodded and went to get Jasper. Opening the door, I walked into the room and picked him up from the bed. He was sleeping as soundly as a music player. I smiled as I quietly carried him out of the room.

"Cam you grab Seth for me?" I asked Perrie as I began to put Jasper in his car seat, locking him in. He was sleeping peacefully with a little pout on his face, his lips slightly parted. His blonde hair was browning and his breathing was balanced.

"Is that him?" Shawn asked with a smile. I nodded. I had told Shawn all about Jasper, and even showed him a few pictures of him. He looked to be in awe as he nodded.

"We're going to go home now. Do you live near here or no?" I asked.

"Oh. No, I've never been to America. I'm from Canada." That's right. He told me that before we left. I guess I forgot because of all the nerves.

"Sorry, I forgot." He shook his head.

"No worries."

Perrie came out with Seth in his carrier and the baby bag on her shoulder. She had a smile on her face. "We can go home now, thankfully. They say the perimeter is safe now." I nodded.

"Okay. Shawn's going to come with us because he has nowhere to stay right now." She nodded.

"-Don't worry, I'll take a flight down to Canada as soon as I can," Shawn quickly added.

"You can stay as long as you'd like." She smiled and turned to Caraline and started saying her goodbyes.

"Thank you so much, Harry. I don't think I can say it enough."

"Please, stop saying it. You know there was no way I wouldn't have gone. That's what friends are for." I remembered all the many times he said those very words before.

"I know, I know, and if there's ever a time you need anything, please let me know. You and Caraline." He nodded and promised before telling us to get home.

In the car, while driving down the street, Perrie turned the radio up. Playing on the station was a news broadcasting, talking about the events that took place at our house.

"The house was intruded by a man known as 'Mark Wellington,' police reports identifies. They say they don't know what motives he had in intruding the family, but it looks like there's no ties between the two parties. Detective Lance says he'll schedule a private meeting with the family to discuss any personal relations. Left at the house was a woman and her-" I stopped listening.

"Looks like we'll be meeting with this Lance guy." She turned the radio down.

"Looks like it." She shrugged.

Seth started meowing in the back, angry at being in a cage. Shawn started to shush him. I heard the gate open and looked through the rear-view mirror. Shawn was now holding Seth.

"Hopefully they don't call while we're not there. Or haven't, at least."

We got home and went inside, and Perrie and I went to tend to the guest room for Shawn.

Once again, I found myself hoping things were going to get back on track. What an idiot to ever believe that, huh?

AN/

First off, Shawn's new single is AMAZING, and secondly, THE CHRISTINA EP OMG OMG OMG!!!1!!!! THIRDLY, CHARLIE'S NEW SONG IS AMAZING WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?!?!?!

Check out Thinspiration my loves. You'd like it ^.^

Hope you liked it, vote and comment! :) That'll be nice ^.^

Yu Guys Rawwk. Have a wonderful day. 😝