Dishes, Facebook & Notes - Chapter 31

Hey Beauty's! Hope you're loving the book, and it's new name. I personally think that Torn Between Reality fit the book much better. I mean, the last title was just wayyyyyy too long, you feel me? Plus, Torn Between Reality kind of gives you that little bit of insight of what the book is about. It's not sad to the full extent, but yet, not too happy. Anyway! How are you guys doing? Thanks for all of the support. Here is chapter 31, I hope you enjoy it! :)

............

|.....Perrie's P.O.V.....|

When Zayn and I got home I put Jasper to sleep, rocking him in the rocking chair until he fell asleep in my arms, and his little baby breaths was all I heard. Laying him gently in his crib, I left the room, pulling the door ajar.

"Zayn," I said as he was cleaning the dishes, "I'm going to have myself a bath, I'll be back in a little while." He nodded his head and I went up the stairs, entering our room. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I slid my finger over the screen to unlock it. As it came to life, I signed into my Facebook.

Louis-
      Hey! Where r u? :( 

I had a few texts from Louis, and the last one was him being impatient.

SecretBee47-
                Stop being impatient, I was busy. I had to go out with my husband for the day. Sorry.

Before I could do anything else, Louis had texted me back. Groaning, I look at the text.

Louis-
       Well, ur like "we need to talk" and then u don't even get on!

SecretBee47-
                  I don't appreciate the fact that you're getting mad at me for something so majorly tiny. I'll be on tomorrow, I promise. As of right now, I'm still a tad busy.

Louis-
       Fine, but make sure ur online tomorrow. Cos u needed to talk to me but never showed up :)

SecretBee47-
                  I know, and I'm sorry. :)

I put my phone away and went into the bathroom, running my water.

...............
After I finished washing up and everything, I went back into the living room, sitting beside Zayn on the couch. He was asleep, his head resting against the back of the couch. His arms were folded over his chest. He looked so peaceful, but I had to end his rest.

"Zayn!" I whined while shaking him slightly. "Get up!" He jumped up in surprise. His eyes landed on me and he relaxed.

"Geez, don't scare me like that," he said, laughing slightly.

"Well, it's not my fault you refused to wake up. Just saying." I threw my hands up in surrender playfully. He looked at me with a "yeah-right" face, and I giggled.

"Shhh," he hushed me, opening his arms. I moved closer to him and he put his arm over my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder, getting comfortable.

"I missed this," I whisper, remembering how things were before we broke up that time, which was now a whole year ago.

"Me too." He kissed my head. I silently smiled, breathing in his scent. He always smelt good, like he wore a cologne that never dwindled down.

My eyes began to feel heavy, and I couldn't stay awake much longer. I let myself drift into a peaceful sleep, as Zayn hummed a soft melody.

When I woke up the next morning, I was laying in bed under the cover. Turning my head towards Zayn side of the bed, I realized he wasn't there. I sat up and looked at the time. 9:38 AM. Throwing the cover off my body, I stood up and walked out of the room. A note was on the table in the kitchen. It read:

Dear Perrie,
I'm going to shop, I'll pick up things we need, and dinner for the night.
I brought Jasper with me. I thought you needed the sleep.
I'll be back around 11 o'clock or so.
I hope you slept well.
I love you.
-Zayn.

Smiling, I placed the note back down and went into my room to get dressed. I changed into some deep-blue skinny jeans, a black off-the-shoulder t-shirt, and my white converse shoes. I fixed up my hair a little bit, pulling it up into a high pony-tail, then applied some light makeup, remembering how Zayn didn't really like too much makeup.

I had some free time on my hands, so I decided to sign onto my Facebook and chat with Louis for a little bit.

Louis and I were great friends, and I really liked his company. When Zayn wasn't around, it wasn't that bad to have someone else to talk with. Louis and Zayn might not be friends, and they may hate each other, but I enjoyed both Louis and Zayn. I couldn't leave either of them completely. I loved Zayn, but I also liked Louis.

My heart stopped when I read his text.

Louis-
Hey! Can we meet up? :)

A/N
Hey Beauty's!!!!!

Here's chapter 31!

I'm breaking the chapters everyone! I'm trying not to have the chapters too long now. So about 1100 words for each chapter from now-on.
Chapters were originally 1600, but I need to break them now.

I hope you're all still enjoying reading this book as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

I love all of you so much, and thanks for all the support!
#FanFicFriday

Team Beauty Rawwks!!!!