Weddings, Vowels & Cake. Chapter 19.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Things turned out fine, we all turned out fine. To me, life has never been better. I have everything I could ever wish for.

My work as a house flipper has gotten as successful, possibly more successful, as the restaurant. I promoted Harry to be the manager of the restaurant, he said yes. I also asked him to be my best man, of course he jumped at the opportunity, saying YES!!!!!!!

I think everything fell into place, had a bad memory from the beginning, and have an even better memory in the end.

1 month later.

Perrie and I just announced our vowels. We became married, husband and wife. The ceremony carried on, people cheering, having a good time. My mom was there, of course, as well as the rest of my family. Harry's family and girlfriend was there. Perrie's friends were there, along with her family. Dr. Moore showed up.

The wedding was a huge success, I didn't expect it to be that big. But we were only now cutting the cake. We cut it together. "Here you go." I said, feeding her a bite of mine, as she fed me a bite of hers.

We went and sat at a table, Jasper in Perrie's arms. She gently sat him in his swing, and turned it on low. "Best wedding ever." Perrie said, looking around at the beautiful scenery that our mothers put together in such a short time.

"It's official, we're official." I said.

"I know. And it's the best thing ever." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Exactly what I was thinking as well. How's the cake?" I asked.

"Delicious. Your mom did a wonderful job." She said. We sat there eating our cake, and chatting away. It was only just evening, we had a while before the wedding ended. And then we'd go on our honeymoon. We had settled on Maui. It's a beautiful place, and quite frankly, Perrie's dream to visit. It will only make things better.

Family of mine, that I haven't seen in so long, had also shown up. My cousins that I hadn't seen in forever showed up too. Dean, Alex and Jordan all showed up. It was an all out great wedding.

And to finally be able to say that we're married, only makes me more happy. And it's not like I still don't know why she left me to begin with; it was because she was worried. There was no other reason to it, just that she was confused at the time. So we both were.

We finished our cake and decided to dance for a bit. We were slow dancing, Jasper was upstairs sleeping. "Congratulations." Harry said, approaching us, his girlfriend stood beside him.

"Thanks." I said.

"Thank you." Perrie smiled.

"You're welcome." Harry said.

"Yeah, congratulations on the wedding, it was nice." Caraline said. We both nodded a thank you.

"So what's next?" Harry asked.

"Our honeymoon." I replied.

"To where?" Caraline questioned.

"Maui." Perrie answered.

"MAUI! I've always wanted to go there." Caraline said.

And the night carried on with the four of us talking. Mom soon joined us, and so did most of everyone who was there, even Dr. Moore.

That was our wedding, romantic, beautiful and lovely, and it made us happy. Soon enough, we'd take our honeymoon. Just the three of us; Jasper, Perrie and myself. Together, as the family we are.

A/N

There it is, chapter 19. :') Love you all xX.