Kittens, Phoning Harry & Surprises. Chapter 15.

Zayn's P.O.V.

It's official, Perrie is coming home tomorrow! And because she's coming home tomorrow, I'm going to get her a kitten tonight. The house looks great, and we finished it. I knew we'd finish in time, you just got to have some faith.

The second I looked at the outside, I was stunned. I had done a great job at setting it up, from outer looks and inner looks. I had them install a fireplace in a house that never had one, and you can imagine how much time that took. A whole day, that's why we did it on the last day. Because if the house wasn't done by the last day, we wouldn't have added the fireplace.

At the moment I was inside of Jasper's new room, which he hadn't been in yet. I hadn't brought Jasper yet, I was waiting for Perrie to come home, which wouldn't be another week!

I pulled out of my new driveway, leaving the area and going toward the pet shop, adoption center. I pulled up a few minutes later, parking and cutting the engine. I opened my door, getting out and locking it. I walked toward the shop, entering. "Hello, I'm looking to adopt a cat." I said.

"Yes, we have cats. What exactly are you looking for?" The desk lady asked.

"Uh, kitten. And it doesn't matter what breed." I said.

"Alright, the kittens are in that room over there." She pointed to a door. I nodded and walked inside of it. There was a little cage off to the side, and I walked over to it. I looked inside. There was six kittens. A white one, a black one, a white and black one, an orange one, a grey one, and a light brown one.

The brown one was the cutest to me, so I was going to get that one. Around it's neck was a darker brown, and on the top of his head. He even had a darker brown kind of underneath his eyes, which were a beautiful greenish, blue.

I decided, without a second thought, that one was the one I was adopting. I walked out and said to the desk lady, "I would like the brown one."

"Okay." She said.

"How much does he cost?" I asked.

"He costs 2500$." She said. 2500$ dollars for a cat? It's worth it. I thought.

"Okay, I'll take him." I said, paying the amount of money. I went around, buying things for him. I bought a bowl, a cat box, a cat condo, food, and a little bed. I asked how old is he, and she said he's 3 months old. I bought a cage and put him inside, buying a collar. I left, and quickly stopped at the jewelry store. I quickly went inside, not wanting to leave the kitten in the car for too long.

I walked inside of one of the shops, saying to the desk lady, "Can you engrave this for me. I'll give you a big tip if you can get it back to me by midnight." I said. She looked stunned.

"Yes, I can. And, sure, I'll get it to you by midnight, just give me your number." She said. I did that, and left.

I got back into my car, going to pick up Jasper. He was going to stay with me that night, because I was picking Perrie up in the morning and I wanted him to be there when I do. She'd be happy.

I arrived at my mom's house, knocking on the door. "Good afternoon, Zayn." Mom greeted me.

"Hey, mom." I said.

"What brings you by?" She asked.

"I have to pick up Jasper for tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, come in." She said. I walked in, picking up Jasper where he sat in his traveler.

"Anything new?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to do something Perrie always wanted, but we never really got one..." I began.