Attempts, Snorts & Walking Out - Chapter 46

Zayn's P.O.V.

The next morning when I woke up, I noticed the smell of breakfast. I rolled my eyes at negative thoughts before standing up and looking into the kitchen. Perrie stood cracking open some eggs, Jasper playing in his playpen.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She smiled at me, her eyes crinkling making her cheek bones rise a bit, complimenting her pink blush of makeup. 

Honestly, this was just pathetic. "I'm not hungry." I stated simply, walking to Jasper in his playpen, and I picked him up.

"What do you mean? You just woke up - you can't tell me you're not hungry. I'm pretty sure I know you better than that!" She ranted on as I paced with Jasper in my arms.

"Some days are different than other days. You should be one to know, considering you're a different person everyday. Can't make up your mind - do I want to be this girl today, no, what about this one?" I snort a bit, throwing a tad of shade.

"I do not! You're in no position to talk like that, Mr! Now you listen to me - I got up early this morning and made you breakfast! I was thinking about you! I didn't want you to go hungry! But you can't even appreciate me for that! Why do I even bother?! Honestly, why?!"

"Well, maybe you should stop bothering! Did that ever cross your mind? If you haven't noticed, since you've been back from the hospital, you haven't made anything better! You haven't fixed anything - instead, you made everything worse! I gave you my heart, I gave you my trust, but you tore both of those things in half." I lowered my voice at the end. Jasper was no longer in my arms - I had put him back in his playpen.

"Zayn, I'm trying! But you make it hard for me. Think about it - you're never, ever home. You're gone 24/7, and when you are home, you're either out with Jasper or off by yourself. Never with me," she said, anger bubbling up inside her.

"You're trying? You are trying to tear us apart! You call going behind my back with someone else, trying? What is your "definition" of trying? Because it's not what the meaning actually is!" I looked at her with a baffled, shocked expression, my eyebrows raised.

"I don't want to argue! I'm sick of the yelling, the stress! I just want things to be normal. I agree, what I did was wrong, and I'm stupid for it! Okay?! Is that what you want me to say?! There, I said it! Happy now?"

"I've heard enough. I don't want to argue either, so I'm just going to go. I don't want any of your food. Eat it yourself, or call a friend." Angered, I head for the front door and put my shoes on, grabbing my jacket from the coat rack and leaving.

I walked down the sidewalk in the ice cold weather, tired of the heavy weight feeling on my shoulders.

I knew what I needed to do. Go to the best person I could think to go to - the only person that could give me strong and true direction in a time like this.

My Mom.

A/N
Okay, this is an hour early! Lol, I know, but I have to be somewhere in like, ten minutes. Here's chapter 46!

I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment, beautiful's.

Dedicated to: -writteninink- nicapusa BreaunaMarshall Insaneee_Princesss Bella_Higgin jojopopa19 endless_chaos_ hemmo_dancer Fangirl_Addiction notthomas demiCS Gigi_washere Neciforever Shades_of_devineX terencewesley Please vote <3

I love you all so much, and Yu Guys Rawwk. Never forget your beauty.