Pictures, Advice & Dr. Moore.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I walked to Jasper's room, picking him up and snuggling him in my arms. Mine. You're my little special baby? I thought, looking at the sleeping baby. It seemed unreal, but utterly real at the same time. I wasn't expecting to be a dad that soon. Maybe when I was 24, but not 20.

I left the room, saying to mom, "There's a big resemblance?" Jasper was still asleep so I was whispering.

"Yeah, other than the fact that his hair is brown, and his eyes change color." Mom said.

"Wow. That's really cool." I said.

Mom laughed quietly. "When he's awake, I want to get a picture of you two."

"Okay. I want to go tell Harry. I'll be back in a little while." I told her.

"Okay, drive safely." She said.

"I will. Love you, bye." I kissed her cheek.

"Love you too. Bye." Mom said. I left with Jasper, buckled him in his carseat, and got in the car myself. I put my seatbelt on, putting the key into the ignition and starting up the car. I drove out onto the streets, then caught up to the speed limit.

I was very happy that mom didn't get mad, and I was very happy that Jasper was mine. This beautiful baby is mine. I really am his dad. I kept saying. I had this massive smile on my face the whole car ride. I parked outside of Harry's house, cutting the engine and getting out. I opened Jasper's door, reaching behind him, and grabbing his baby carrier. I had two, so that I could have one in the car and not.

I put the carrier on the floor of the car, unbuckling Jasper and placing him gently inside of the other carseat. I buckled him in and picked it up. I closed the car door, causing Jasper to squirm and make the most adorable yawn. I awed mentally. He opened his eyes, as a big smile spread on his face. I smiled down at him, making sure the car doors were all locked, and walked up Harry's driveway. I rang the doorbell, waiting outside. The door opened, as Harry stood on the other side. "Hey, Zayn." He greeted me.

"Hello." I said.

"Come in." He said, moving out of the doorway and allowing me in. I still had like, the biggest smile on my face when I sat on the couch. Harry came over, sitting down and saying, "You seem pretty happy today. What's up?"

"This amazing baby." I said, looking at Jasper. I

"Okay. So what happened?" He asked. I unbuckled him, sitting him on my lap, and looking back at Harry.

"What exactly do you see when you look at me, then at Jasper?" I questioned.

Harry raised an eyebrow, looking at Jasper then at me. He did that for a while, finally saying, "I see a baby that kind of looks just like you, and that's very creepy because he isn't even yours."

I laughed at how he said that. "He's not Perrie's sister's baby. He's Perrie's baby." I said, smiling.

"So... what exactly are you trying to say?"

"That Jasper is, not only Perrie's baby, but he's mine too." I exclaimed.

"Really?" Harry said.

"Yes."

"How did you find out?" Harry asked.

"While I was in Perrie's room talking to her, a nurse walked in, and she just so happened to be the woman who delivered the baby."

"Oh, wow. Well, congratulations." Harry said, grinning ever so widely.

"Thank you, Harry." I said.