Chats, Parks & Zayn! Chapter 18.

Sorry for the delay! Here is chapter 18. xX Baby Jasper in the pic above ya'! ^^

Perrie's P.O.V. (Surprise!)

Zayn left around 6 o'clock, evening time. He said he was going over Harry's house to talk with him. So I took this as my opportunity to invite my friends to talk.

I called my three best friends, Allie, Sade and Jade, and they were all coming over! I decided while Jasper slept, I would make something to eat before the girls got here. I made some sandwiches, just enough for each of us to have 2, and left them securely in the microwave.

I sat on the couch, watching the television as I waited. After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to Jade and Allie. They lived next door to each other so they came together, I guess. "Hey! Come in." I greeted the both of them with a hug.

"Hi." Jade replied, smiling.

"How are you?" Allie asked, as they walked in and sat down.

"I'm alright, thanks. And what about you both?" I questioned, replying as well.

"I've been good." Jade said.

"Same here." Allie responded.

I mentioned the sandwiches I had waiting, and we went into the kitchen, settling down and eating.

"So." I said.

"So?" Jade spoke.

"I can't believe Zayn took all that time to do this house for you." Allie said, rather stunned, looking around.

"He's sweet like that, I know." I gushed.

"You're so lucky, Perrie. I wish I had someone who would go through extreme measures to make me happy." Jade said.

"Thanks, but I'm sure you'll find someone out there who'll be there for you, go that extra mile to see you smile." I gave a small smile.

"But seriously, he is very sweet. I've never seen a guy do all this, and it's just amazing, really." Jade spoke.

"Yeah. Normally a guy wouldn't do all this. You've got a sweet one, Perrie." Allie said.

"Thanks, girls. But really, he's always been like this. And there's a bunch of sweet guys out there, you guys just haven't found him." I told them, as I ate my sandwich.

"But, even if there are that many sweet guys out there, you're the lucky one out of us. You found him first." Jade said.

"I still don't see it as "luck" or whatever. I see it as it was meant to be. Zayn, to me, I'd say is a gift to me from God. Someone who truly loves me, but it's not luck, it's a gift." I explained.

"I never thought of it like that." Jade said.

"Neither have I, to be honest." Allie agreed.

A few minutes later, as we were watching TV on the couch, the phone rang. I answered it, saying,

"Hello."

"Hi, it's Sade." Sade said.

"Hey. Where are you?" I asked. She was suppose to show up along with the other girls, but she didn't.

"Yeah, I just called to let you know that I can't make it today." She said.

"Oh, it's okay. We'll talk a different time." I said.

"Okay, thanks for understanding." She said.

"You're welcome. Talk to you soon, see you. Bye." I said.