Bruises, Envelopes & Broken Glass - Chapter 41

[Narrators P.O.V.]

After the fight Louis was left with a broken nose, a busted, swollen lip, swollen left cheek, and a black eye. His body was sore and bruised, and he felt pain all over. He was kept in custody for a few hours, for trespassing into another man's home, but he was soon let free.

Louis strode into his little kitchen, stuffing a TV dinner into the oven and setting his little timer, listening to the tick as he poured himself a glass of silky, white milk. Slurping at it, he sat at his work desk, pulling a pen and his notebook from the shelf, before seeing an envelope. Surely he didn't know what it was, or who put it there, because he knew it wasn't him.

He lifted the envelope and examined it. Right in the middle a few inches down, was a kiss print of red lipstick, and little stars everywhere. There was no sender ID anywhere on the front or the back, so Louis peeled it open and pulled the thin sheet of folded paper out. He unfolded it and began to read.

Dear Louis,
                  I just wanted to let you know that I've had fun with you, yes, I have. Please don't think otherwise. I admit I do still have some undeniable feelings for you, but I love my husband and I can't continue to hurt him like this. We have to call things off, before something gets ugly. It already hurts me that the both of you guys hurt each other over me, and I feel terribly bad for it. All of this is my fault, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I shouldn't have seen you. I'm sorry, but we're over. Please don't send a response letter to this, and don't contact me either. I just want to live my life with my husband and my son, like the family we're meant to be. 
                                                                                                                                                                      ~Signed Perrie

Louis didn't know how to react to this. Should he react in a good way? Should he be furious? He felt mad, hurt, betrayed, and insulted.

He was thinking she should've been happier with him than with Zayn, because he bought her things. But he failed to realized, money wasn't what bought happiness or love.

He angrily slammed his fists against his desk, pushing everything to the floor, breaking a few things of glass. He stood up, ripped the letter into tiny pieces and threw them up into the air, leaving the house and slamming the door behind him.

He walked through the cool breeze, clearing his mind of everything, walking in no particular direction.

What could I do now?

A/N
Hey my Beauties! Did you like this update? :) Guess what! I'm not going anywhere, yay!

Please vote and comment Beauties, I would love to hear back from you all!

Yu Guys Rawwk  \|/

Dedicated to: Bella_Higgin ChrisBieniek7 BreaunaMarshall KhadijaAftab8 ArielMasters endless_chaos_ shamae2416 zaryab17 letgetwet LowieJover Flower__Crowns  :) Keep shining <3