Jasper, Morning Talks & Never - Chapter 55

Zayn's P.O.V
( July 14th )

Jasper continuously licked his lips as baby food slid from his mouth as he ate. He was a giggling mess, his eyes glistening as he smiled, waving his arms in excitement. I couldn't believe how big he'd gotten, or even how old he was now.

I smiled at him, wiping his mouth with his bib. Gently and slowly, I continued to feed him. Perrie walked in a few minutes later, and I was rinsing his bowl out in the sink.

"Good morning." She smiled at me, pouring herself a cup of hot coffee.

"How'd you sleep?

"I slept great, thank you! How about you, hope you're well rested this morning?" She ruffled Jasper's hair as she spoke.

"I slept okay, too. I have work today."

"Shouldn't you be allowed a vacation for the week?" She pouted and lowered her head in disappointment.

"I guess not. I had a few days off, though, so I have to go in today. Otherwise, I'd stay in all day just to be with you and Jasper. I'll be home before you know it." She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too. I need to get ready." She nodded and let go, then she went to Jasper and picked him up.

-----

"Alright, I'm off."

"Already? Time flew." She huffed. "Oh, okay. But we're watching movies when you get back!" She laughed.

"It's a date." I pecked her lips and smiled down at her.

"Bye Zayn."

"It's never goodbye. Don't say that. It's always "see you later." It's never permanent." I grinned even wider, if that was possible.

"Okay. I won't say that, then. I'll see you later tonight. Have a great day." She hugged me real quick before letting me head off.

A/N
It's SO short but because this was a little delayed. I'm sorry. I promise next weeks will be so much longer. LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY AMAZING ;)

YU GUYS RAWWK