Chapter 3

...You just stood there and looked at him...

Y/n:"Okay, fine now you know who I am. But what do you want here? Do you want a seat in my Formula one team or do you want..."

Before you could end your sentence Max interrupts you

Max:"I want you....Y/n Sainz...I now it is not allowed cause we are not at the same team, and because of your brother...he would kill me if h finds out, but..."

You just stood there in shock and stare at him. He comes closer to you, so you two are just a few inches apart from eachother...

Y/n:"You-you-you want me? I donˋt know what to say... I-I-I..."

Before you could say out loud what you wanted to say Max just kissed you...You pulled awy after a few seconds

Y/n:" Wow...It was..."
Max:" Yeah it was..."
You both at the same time:"Magically..."

You two laughed and just stand there and stare at eachother. You two stand there in silence for about five minutes...by that time someone knocked at the door...

Charles:"Hey Y/n? You are in there?"
Y/n:"Yeah I am just give me a minute..."

You just freaked and whispered to Max:"You have to climb out that window!"
Max:"Are you kidding me?Why should I do that itˋs just Charles!"
Y/n:"Did you forget about, that you are not allowed to be at our motorhome?So jump out that freaking window or loose your driver seat at Red Bull? Whatˋs your favor?"

Without saying anything Max just jumped out that window and waved at you from the paddock as he comes down at the floor. You opened your office door to hear out what Charles have to say.

Y/n:"What can I do for you Charles?"
Charles:"First of all we have to go to a meeting, because of our strategy for the race on sunday and second of all...I would like to ask you to go on a date with me..."

You just stand there and stare at him...you two said nothing for about 2 minutes. Just stand there in silence and you were thinking of what you could answer...

...to be continued...