Chapter 31

Next Morning. It is Friday and so it is practice day for Max. You two get up, ready and went straight to the track. Since you two didn't had much sleep you are extremely tired. As soon as you entered the motorhome you got into Max his room and lay down at the couch. You fall asleep... Two hours later Max comes in and sees you laying there. He takes a picture of you anf uploads it to his instagram story. Then he tries to wake you up.

Max:"Hey wake up Sweetie. It's time to eat.... Uh race.."
Y/n:"I know that one... You just want to get me laugh. What do you want?"
Max:"Hey calm down... Now come on you've got a meeting and I've to get ready for practice. So..."
Y/n:"Get ready Max... There's nothing I haven't seen yet. Or something I won't see."

Max laughs and gets ready. You got up and freshed yourself a bit. You kissed Max for a goodbye wished him luck and went to your meeting.

The meeting goes with the time and so does the practice. After both is finished you, max, daniel and Carlos went to lunch.

Carlos:"So you two...when are you start to plan your wedding? I mean after the season or in the summer break or next year or..."
Max and you:"Carlos we do not know."

Daniel and Carlos are looking at you like they haven't seen two people speeking at the same time the same thing. You and Max just laugh.

Daniel:"You two are just maked for eachother!"
Carlos:"Yeah you're right Daniel... But also they are scarring me a bit."
Y/n:"Sorry. It does not happen again so fast. Mostly it happens when Daniel is around... Soooo thanks to Daniel and his aura!"

The four of you laugh and eat your lunch. After the break practice 2 starts. Finally you and Max got to get some time outside the track.

...to be continued...