Chapter 62

When you arrive in monaco, many fans are already waiting for you. They probably saw your Instagram story that you uploaded shortly after the start.

But you didn't care this time

But you didn't care this time. This time everything will be different. Max doesn't have to sneak away like a little kid afraid of the flash. Everything will be better or at least not as intense. Because this time you two are not freshly together or freshly engaged... No... This time it will be all about max. Him and his title world champion 2022. You'll be able to handle it and block it out like a pro.

So you get off the plane and you see all these people. You slowly walk up to them and the flashes start. The screaming starts and gets louder and louder. The reporters and photographers ask thousands of questions. You can hardly understand one to be able to answer them. But max just signs a few autographs and walks past all the people to the baggage claim area.

Once there, you wait a short time, take your suitcases and call a cab on the way out, which then takes you home in a short time.

As soon as you get home, you turn on a washing machine and max orders you something to eat. After the long flight, you don't feel like cooking anything, and there's hardly anything in the fridge.

So you sit down with your food on the couch and watch a movie. To be more precise, the Grinch. You laugh your heads off here and there.
After the movie you are both pretty tired. So get ready and go to bed, because tomorrow you have to get up early to go to the doctor. Because you had made a doctor's appointment on Tuesday to really confirm the pregnancy.

As soon as you are cuddled up in bed, you hear max snoring. At first you couldn't sleep because of it, but then it became a peaceful melody to which you could quickly fall asleep.

The next morning you get up at 9am and get ready for the appointment. You make yourself some breakfast and then you head off to the doctor. You walk because the doctor is not 500 meters away from you.

...to be continued...