Chapter 42

Back home you take a shower and then unpack the rest of your things. Max spends some more time in the simulator and streams with the boys.
Finally you are finished with your boxes. That meant, that you could start to pack your suitcase. Since the next GP is coming up this week in Jeddah you'll have to leave tomorrow midday. Some hours later you already had packed up Max his things too. As he finally comes out of the simulator he is a little bit embarrassed of it. Like his mom used to pack his things when he was younger.... But Max is glad about it and cooked something for the two of you.

You then just made a relaxing evening of watching movies, eating snacks and laughing a lot. Some movies you did not know you've watched. But some movies you just know what it was about. Just because you've fallen asleep in some of the movies on Max his chest.

It got later with every movie that you've watched. So at 1 am you finally decided to go to bed. So Max brings you to bed and lays down right besides you. You cuddle up to him and instantly fell asleep again.

Since you will have to get to the airport at 12 am you have to wake up early in the morning.

That's a very short night for you and Max.

...to be continued...