Chapter 44

In Jeddah arrived... You two get your luggage and wait for an uber to drive you to the hotel the team choosed for you two.
As soon as you entered the room, you two fall onto the bed and are so tired that you fell asleep right away. Next morning you wake up and see a message from Carlos.

He is asking you if you want to have breakfast with him, Charles, Pierre, Landoand Daniel and also want to come with them afterwards to visit the city. You just said yes and get ready. So does Max. You two go to the lobby where the boys are waiting for you. Max knew it would be a bad idea when you and Pierre and getting somewhere together.

Pierre:" MMMMMMMM Iiiiiiiiiiiii ssssssssss Verstappen is in the hood, boys!!!"
Y/n:" Yes she is. But wait look who I can see over there."
Lando&Charles:" Who?"
Carlos&Max:" Pier-"
Y/n:" Piiiiierrrrrre Gaaaslyyyyyyyyyy"

Daniel, who's coming from behind:" Ay little Sainz that is my part."

All of you start to laugh. Lando and Charles are just not getting why you and Pierre do such things. But after a while, when you two are talking through it all, they get it.

After sightseeing and breakfast you get back to the hotel and get ready for the track walk.

...to be continued...