Chapter 14

With in five minutes Carlos appears at the front door of the motorhome.

Carlos:" Hey little sisˋ what to you want from me that is so important, so you appear he at the Ferrari motorhome?"
Y/n:" You did not answer your phone. So I came here to tell you...that me and Max will be coming to dinner with you to celebrte after the race this evening.. So no minding how the race will finish weˋll go eating together in the evening to celebrate your bad standings!"

You to just laughed. But Carlos had to go o a team meeting because of the upcoming race n just  2 hours. So you also decide to walk back to RedBull, where Christian already waited for you. Just in time you entered the motorhome. As soo as you see Christian standing there and waiting for you, you remember the team meeting you have by this moment you entered the motorhome. So you run up to the meeting room and Christian is following you. As you two entered the room all the strategic people of the RedBull team are in this room, waiting for you to come. But now youˋre there so it can start. You guys talk about the upcoming race in less the 2 hours. You speek through the last few things about your strategic, pit stops and possible grid standing during the race. The meeting is over now. You search your way down to Max his garage and wanted to talk to him, for the last time before the race starts. He already is wearing his race suit and were about to put on his helmet. But then he sees you, and lays his helmet by side for another time.

Max:" Hey...I thought that Iˋll not see you before the race anymore. I hope you guys planned a good strategic so I can win this race for our team!"

You two laughed.

Y/n:" Yeah, we did...But now you have to get in that car and follow our strategic. And also...After the race we go to dinner with Carlos..."
Max:" Ok...So...Weˋll see us on the other side..."
Y/n:" We see o the other side...And I love you!"
Max:" I love you too!"

You two kiss and Max keeps going to get his helmet on. A last kiss through his helmet and he gets into his car. You get out to the pitlane to get a seat outside at the control station. Then all cars get going outside the track. Since Max got pole position the other day he has to get out there first. As he leaves his garage he waves at you and forms kiss to you. You smile and wave back at him.

...to be continued...