Chapter 11

After the kiss you two finally start to eat your breakfast, that Max brought with him and Carlos from the lobby.
You two finished your breakfast and got changed to go to the track. Itˋs sunday, race day. So you two went to RedBull, where everybody welcomed you vere nicely.

POV: At the Ferrari motorhome with Carlos and Charles

Carlos and Charles entered the motorhome and as soon as the are in. Everybody of the team stands around one person, which nobody knew by the moment.

Carlos:" Good morning, my friends! Have you all been just waiting for me?(he laughed)"
???:" No, Mister Sainz! I have told all people of this team to come at this time to this place at the motorhome. If I could tell who I am to you. I am Mattia Binotto. Your new Ferrari team principle!"

Carlos and Charles wondered, why there is a new principle. You were the team principle.

Carlos and Charles:" When you are he new one, where is Mrs. Sainz? Why isnˋt she the team principle anymore?"
Mattia:" She had a little not acceptable thing. So she gave up on this job and switched to another job here in Formula one!"

Carlos and Charles left the room to search their way to their driver rooms. As soon as they are in there driver rooms Carlos calls you.

...to be continued...