Chapter 10

Max just stands there, shocked and stares at you. Carlos also just stands there like you said something wrong.

Max:" You-You love me? I-I mean I love you too, but I wanted to say it first. So you donˋt even think of saying I love you. But now you just said it. I finally can say it to. I wanted to figur out when the best moment would be to say it to you...!"

He talked so much and wanted to talk even more, but Carlos interrupted him.

Carlos:"Woah, woah, woah, calm down casanova. You did not think of the fact that Y/n is still my sister, did you?"

Max just wanted to answer this question, but you took the chace he overthought his answer to answer the question by yourself.

Y/n:" First of all, yes Max I love you like noone else Iˋve ever met in my live, besides my brother ofcourse! But Carlos calm down, please. Iˋm not your belonging, do you understand that. I can love, who I want to love. And it is Max, and I think and hope itˋll be Max for a long time or my whole life. I want to found our own little family, with a little mini me and a little Verstappen. And when you are not able to accept this, then I will move on without you. I wil have to take you out of my life. Or even better you have to keep distance to my life, my family and your job in my Formula one team. And Carlos if you would go now, it would be very kind of you, cause our breakfast gets cold and our jobs cannot wait till the end of the day!"

Max steps closer to you, so Carlos can move out the room. As soon as Carlos has left the room, Max lifts you up and spins you around. After he sets you down on the floor again, he kisses you.

Y/n:" For what was that one?"
Max:" Youˋre the love of my life. Also if we now eachother only for two weeks. I will be with you till the end of my life. And like you said before a little mini Sainz and a little me would be the dream Iˋve always had. To found our own little famiy and live our crazy and funny life outside the track. Although our tams are concurrences we can handle that."
Y/n:"Max I did not told you and my brother the whole truth. By the time we got to know eachother many people at Ferrari figured out, why you were walking always around our motorhome. At first they were thinking you are there you spy on our strategys and wanted to say it to the FIA. But thn I had to tell them the truth and then they wanted to tell that to the FIA. So I gave up my seat as the Ferrari team principle yesterday."
Max:" What did you do? I canˋt believe it. Only for me? But what now?"
Y/n:" Since Christian found also out about us two..."
Max:" What did Christian? How?"
Y/n:" I donˋt now. So back to my story. Since Christian also found out about us two, he offered me a job at RedBull, for the second team principle of the RedBull Racing team!"

Max looks at you full of happiness and joy. He couldnˋt believe it and just kissed you.

...to be continued...