Chapter 7

Since you told your brother you were going to eat with Max you had to get ready as fast as you can. You texted Max:

Hey. Yeah I would like to have breakfast with you. Just give me 10 minutes and I'll be there. I just have to get ready.

Just 2 minutes later you received a message from him again:

Don't worry. I'll be waiting for you. But you don't have to get ready! You look perfect, like how you get up at morning. ;)

You just read it on your way down to the breakfast hall. You blushed as you read it. As soon as you entered the breakfast room, Max sees you and waved at you. Charles and Carlos also sees that and just looked at each other like wtf is going on. But you just walked past them, like they weren't sitting there.

Max:"Good Morning Sweety. Did you slept well?"
Y/n:"All Perfect Mister Verstappen. Thank you for asking (you laughed) So let's get something to eat. I'm starving."

You two laughed and get up to get your breakfast.
After the breakfast, Max had to get going to the Paddock because of a Team meeting. So your Brother uses his chance to talk to you in person.

Carlos:" Y/n... I've got a question for you... Why had you been eating with Max? Is there something going on between you guys?"
Y/n:" No. We just went to eat something since Charles were not there to pick me up."
Carlos:" Charles? Why Charles?"
Y/n:" Charles asked me to go on a date with him, but surprise he didn't showed up for 2 hours. So just when I wanted to leave, Max came by and said we should go get something for dinner, since I've waited so long and didn't ate anything. "
Carlos:" So that's all? Nothing is going on between you and Max? "
Y/n:" yeah nothing is going on between me and max!!! "

You said sarcastically, because you weren't sure about that between you two.

Carlos:" Good! But now one last question... Can I punch Charles for being an idiot like that or should I do it after the race on Sunday? So he could race? "

He says in a funny way.

Y/n:" Please wait till after the race... So he could have the chance to win! Because on you I would not pack this much pressure to win this race.. "

You two laughed and left the breakfast room. You split up in the elevator to get going to your rooms.

... To be continued...